Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

New Lord of the Rings Sets on Amazon, Shop@Home

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

New Lord of the Rings Sets on Amazon, Shop@Home

Postby Staff » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:44 pm

If you haven't fallen for Toys'R'Us's insane markup for new Lord of the Rings sets yet, then fret no more as Amazon and LEGO Shop@Home has you covered.

Amazon

No tax to most states. Free Super Saver Shipping with $25 minimum. Free 2-day shipping with Prime.

LEGO Shop@Home

Tax. Free shipping after $75. Free Jor El (until June 25th or supplies last) after $75. VIP points.

Thanks to ninnymuggins for the heads up.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2013/06/03/new-lord-of-the-rings-sets-on-amazon-shophome/
Staff

Re: New Lord of the Rings Sets on Amazon, Shop@Home

Postby The_Chosen_1 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:22 am

Errr...the Black Gate set is still not available from S@H. They're really missing the boat on this one.
The_Chosen_1

Postby Darth Caedus » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:02 am

Going to wait until they're marked down on Amazon. It happened within 2 weeks with the Hobbit sets, anyone think it'll happen in the next week or so with these?
Darth Caedus

Postby shoggoth666 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Darth Caedus wrote:Going to wait until they're marked down on Amazon. It happened within 2 weeks with the Hobbit sets, anyone think it'll happen in the next week or so with these?

I'm with you, I waited and got my hobbit sets when they discounted them. It'll happen. Patience padawan. :)
shoggoth666

Return to Finds/Deals