Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Galaxy Squad are MSRP on TRU site with $25 off $100

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Galaxy Squad are MSRP on TRU site with $25 off $100

Postby ufjason » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Not a huge deal but I noticed all of the Galaxy Squad sets are back to regular retail and qualify for the $25 off $100 promo going online and in store. The only set I didn't see online was the star slicer (the only set with red suit minifigs until the polybags hit).
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Re: Galaxy Squad are MSRP on TRU site with $25 off $100

Postby thegremlin » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:31 pm

As of yersterday, the in-store prices for Galaxy Squad were NOT MSRP, and sadly ... neither were the TMNT.
thegremlin

Re: Galaxy Squad are MSRP on TRU site with $25 off $100

Postby ufjason » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Today is a new day and new sale. They will match their own online pricing in my recent experience.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Return to Finds/Deals