Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

toymaster half price starwars and lego

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

toymaster half price starwars and lego

Postby lostone » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi all
Some real bargins to be had at toymasters at the minute as they clear old lego sets.

in my local store i found thease star wars sets at half price 7930 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship from £39.99 to £19.99
LEGO Star Wars 8097: Slave I from approx £69.99 TO £39.99

others (not exact best i can remeber) such as LEGO Star Wars 7965: Millennium Falcon has £30 off,
LEGO Star Wars 7961: Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator £30 off
LEGO Star Wars 7962: Anakin's and Sebulba's Podracers £30

Pirates of the carabien sets are also around half price such as LEGO®Pirates of the Caribbean 4193 : The London Escape and LEGO®Pirates of the Caribbean 4195 : Queen Anne's Revenge around £30 of

thease were only the sets that caught my eye there was other sets like ninjago and some city and older heroes, although i did spot LEGO City 3368: Space Center at half price to around £24.99

Itll probably be fairly hit or miss at your store but worth a look, couldnt resist the bounty hunter at such a low price.

lol, still debating on getting the slave one even though I have the previous incarnation

Also uk amazon site is clearing some older sets as well check them out for some good savings
lostone

Return to Finds/Deals