Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Batman: Visual Dictionary Now Available

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

LEGO Batman: Visual Dictionary Now Available

Postby Staff » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:21 am

LEGO Batman: Visual Dictionary (LEGO DC Universe Super Heroes)

Amazon now has the LEGO Batman: Visual Dictionary (LEGO DC Universe Super Heroes) available for immediate shipping. It'll run you $14.20 and it comes with an exclusive minifig, Electro Suit Batman, pictured below.

Electro Suit Batman Electro Suit Batman

Since this book is for LEGO Batman and has the DC Universe designation, will we see a Marvel Universe edition? I can only hope so...
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/09/09/lego-batman-visual-dictionary-now-available/
Staff

Re: LEGO Batman: Visual Dictionary Now Available

Postby DarthBuilder » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:33 am

Ooooooooo an Electro Suit Batman Minifig for $14.20, Oh look a book comes with it!
DarthBuilder

Postby Nerfman1234 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:54 am

If they made a Marvel book, I'd love to see a variation of Captain America or Iron Man as the exclusive figure.
Spoiler: show
Maggie shot Mr. Burns.
Nerfman1234

Postby mjacobson » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Well, we have two waves of LEGO Batman and the convention exclusives and that's enough to fill a book according to DK. I guess the LEGO Spiderman sets plus the Avengers sets could pad out another book.
mjacobson

Postby legoaldo » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 pm

BOUGHT! I'd love to see a Marvel version, but I'd imagine we'll need to see a lot more sets, or a videogame with tied-in sets before there is enough to beef out a visual dictionary. I'd like a Sabretooth fig too!
legoaldo

Postby Oky Wan Kenobi » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Yeah, a Marvel Universe book with an exclusive Iron Man armor would be great, although seeing how a big part of this book is filled with material from the videogame, I think we need a Marvel Universe game first. ;)
Oky Wan Kenobi

Postby Gooker1 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:29 am

Since this book is for LEGO Batman and has the DC Universe designation, will we see a Marvel Universe edition? I can only hope so...

Sadly, I wouldn't expect Marvel to have one so soon. One line of Spiderman, and the latest marvel ones? I think we need another wave of sets before we'd get a book. I can see one perhaps next year. I'm excited this one is out though!!!
Gooker1

Postby darth_fett » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 pm

i want a Wolvie with his hood up! Maybe do like the batman heads with the "white bandanna" around the top of his head and the removable mask, and possibly do it in the orange and brown color scheme...<drool>
darth_fett

Postby twayne1047 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Can I report here that I bought this @ my local TRU in Las Vegas? There are four stores in Las Vegas each one had ONLY one copy. I went to each store until I found one in perfect condition. It was 21.99 though rather than the 14.99 from Amazon..but no shipping and you dont have to wait :) I tricked my figure out with a backpack like the suit has in the game and lighting hands from a skeleton ship. THANKS!
twayne1047

Return to Finds/Deals