Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Amazon Discounts 9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Amazon Discounts 9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep

Postby Staff » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Still looking to complete your LEGO LOTR collection on the cheap? I know I am. Amazon currently has 9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep discounted by 22%, down to $101.14. And of course, there's no tax to most states and free shipping, so you'll be saving even more.

It's been a while since I've given an update so this is going to seem like it's coming out of left field, but in case anyone was wondering, I am no longer unemployed. About a month and a half ago, I started working full-time for a (semi-)local hospital in SoCal helping manage their intranet. And the only reason I bring that up now is because ever since I started working full time again in an office, I appreciate more and more the time, energy, and money saved by ordering stuff online. I was telecommuting at my previous job and it was easy to just pick up and go do a Target run or whatever. Not so much anymore these days. Amazon is pretty much my go-to site to order stuff and with Amazon Prime, getting things quickly is soooo convenient.

And since I'm giving way long overdue updates I might as well give this one. My wife and I are expecting our second baby in mid-October. We're having a boy and no his name is not going to be Luke. Time is such a commodity these days, if you don't have kids, you have no idea. Anyways, enough about me....

Update: 9473 The Mines of Moria is discounted 23%, down to $61.91. That Uruk-Hai army set is still at MSRP. Expansion plans will have to wait...
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/08/26/amazon-discounts-9474-the-battle-of-helms-deep-2/
Staff

Re: Amazon Discounts 9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep

Postby Darth Mitz » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Congratulations!!!
Darth Mitz

Postby Mofo Jones » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:29 am

Congrats on both the new baby and the job! And yes, those w/o kids have no idea... :D
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby crazybirdman » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:48 am

Ha, I once asked someone without kids why their house was so messy. They were not amused.

PS. Pm me if you want some Storm Trooperss to visits the children's hospital
crazybirdman

Postby yogibara » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:11 am

Congrats on the great news. Best of luck on your job and new baby.
yogibara

Return to Finds/Deals