Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Amazon Discounts 7964 Republic Frigate

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Amazon Discounts 7964 Republic Frigate

Postby Staff » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:15 am

Amazon has 7964 Republic Frigate marked down 30%, down to $83.96. With the summer LEGO Star Wars wave hitting store shelves, it's a good time to pick up this set as it will soon be discontinued.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/07/10/amazon-discounts-7964-republic-frigate/
Staff

Re: Amazon Discounts 7964 Republic Frigate

Postby deco_droid » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:36 am

actually found this and ordered one on amazon before seeing it here. 30% off is hard to beat.

i'm not sure i would assume this one won't hang around a while longer though, seems like the venator and endor bunker were available a very long time...
deco_droid

Re: Amazon Discounts 7964 Republic Frigate

Postby legoloco » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:16 pm

So the price is back up, I'm assuming Amazon sold out of its stock. As a heads up for people looking for this set I purchased it today at a local Target at 30% off ($83.XX) as part of the summer clearance & as a clearance item YMMV.

I did not see ANY other star wars sets with clearance stickers at that particular Target so I'm not sure what else will be going in this wave. It was also the first Target I've gone to this cycle to look for clearanced sets.
legoloco

Return to Finds/Deals