Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[US lego stores] 10195 Dropship and AT OT

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[US lego stores] 10195 Dropship and AT OT

Postby ricefields » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:34 pm

I am currently vacationing at Disneyland for march break with the family and to my suprise saw the 10195 at the Downtown Disney lego store. While this set is only available after March 30 online at shop@home, it is currently available in Anaheim California. Based on this, I presume this set would also be available at the other downtown disney lego store (in florida) and other lego stores throughout US. I coughed up the big bucks and purchased it...hopefully I can bring back on the plane as carry-on since the set box is huge!
ricefields

Re: [US lego stores] 10195 Dropship and AT OT

Postby legorevolution » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:36 pm

I was at the Chandler AZ Lego Store today and was actually looking for the set myself. They're not releasing it until the first or second week of April I believe. I wonder what the situation is for other stores.
Victory? Victory, you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun, The Clone War has.
legorevolution

Re: [US lego stores] 10195 Dropship and AT OT

Postby FirstCircle » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:26 am

I saw it in the LEGO store in Anaheim as well. I was surprisingly tempted to pick it up, but I've got other things I'm saving for at the moment. I think I'll wait for some discounts and more gift cards to use toward the set.

The manager was in the store assembling the set. He seemed to be enjoying himself immensely.

I was a little jealous.
My BrickLink store, Jabberwocky's Emporium.
FirstCircle

Return to Finds/Deals