Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Disney Store 25% off Sitewide Today Only with Free Shipping over $75

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Disney Store 25% off Sitewide Today Only with Free Shipping over $75

Postby Staff » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:34 am

DisneyStore.com is taking 25% everything site wide with coupon code THANKYOU25 today only, October 20. The discount applies to everything, including LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean and LEGO Cars sets. Some LEGO sets are already discounted and the coupon stacks on top of the discounted price. Disney Store doesn't carry every set, but I've listed the ones they do with the prices below. They also offer free shipping on all orders over $75. You pay tax where applicable. Stock is limited so act fast! Happy shopping!

Set Name MSRP / Disney Store price / Discount after 25%

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean

LEGO Cars

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/10/20/disney-store-25-off-sitewide-today-only/
Staff

Re: Disney Store 25% off Sitewide Today Only with Free Shipp

Postby Pellaeon » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 am

No luck--when I try to add any of the POTC sets to my cart, I get the message: "The product you have selected cannot be purchased at this time."
Pellaeon

Postby Draykov » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:56 pm

That's strange...I put in an order several hours ago, complete with double-dippy stacked promo codes, and it went through.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby Brickmythic » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:33 pm

I was able to put in an order for POTC sets this morning, around 5 AM. Later in the day I tried to place another order and noticed the POTC sets said 'sold out'.

$12 for Fountain of Youth,
$7 for the Captains cabin,
$50 for Whitecap Bay is a really good deal..

You can still pick up the Cars 2 Flo's V8 Cafe and the other Lego cars toys. Flo's V8 cafe is a great deal under $40.
Thanks staff for heads up on this sale.
Brickmythic

Postby Draykov » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:46 pm

I got "Magic Kingdomed" on this one, I'm just waiting to find out to what extent. I ordered 4192 Fountain of Youth, 4182 Cannibal Escape and two copies of 4193 London Escape. After the 25%, free shipping and tax, it came to a little under $100. I then got word that they couldn't honor my order for the two copies of 4193 because of limited stock. I was assured my card would be credited the difference, but that doesn't appear to have happened yet.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby MrCRskater » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:47 pm

That's a bummer, London Escape for $30 is a steal. Hope you can land at least one!
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby Draykov » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Nope, no London Escape for me. Not only that, but they didn't credit me the $60 back. I E-mailed to inquire, and I got confirmation that I'd be reimbursed for one...then I called, and struggled with customer service for a bit to get the rest. Seems one person ordering 2 of the same set is a real stumper at the Disney Store.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby Brickmythic » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Sorry about your order man.

My order arrived today just fine but I didn't order London Escape.

On the Disney Store website it appears they are still out of stock of PoTC sets.

I have a gut feeling PotC won't be around much longer.

With Black Pearl coming out a month early , I think it may have been a tactic to unload and clear out the rest of retailer's PotC stock by Christmas.

With no POTC stock at disney store left its an early clue whats happening behind the scenes (Disney store blowouts and recent Amazon markdowns)

Cars and Superheroes are likely pushing Harry Potter and PotC out of the way.

The big difference here is that unlike Prince of Persia/Toy Story which is still collecting dust at TRU and Amazon, PoTC will likely be sold out fairly fast, even a little faster than Indiana Jones sold out. So I suggest picking up those deals on amazon etc.. for PoTC sets while you still can. With at least 2 more movies planned, Potc Lego could turn out to be similar to 2006 Batman Lego sets.
Brickmythic

Return to Finds/Deals