Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Target 5 disc blu ray dvd includes mini black pearl lego set

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Target 5 disc blu ray dvd includes mini black pearl lego set

Postby ufjason » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:39 am

eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Re: Target 5 disc blu ray dvd includes mini black pearl lego

Postby Mofo Jones » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:21 pm

This is featured in this weeks' ad, so I think it's going to be in stores as well Also, to sweeten the deal a bit, there is a $5 coupon available (linked on Target's website, click from the ad page) which will drop the price of this to $24.99. Considering the BR/DVD combo is $22.99 at Target this week, it would be silly not to spend the extra $2 and get 3 more discs and a free LEGO set.
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby ufjason » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:27 pm

eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby plebeianprint » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:41 pm

I still think that Lego video games, such as Lego POTC, need to have a link included in the manual or game that would take you to build instructions for all of the collectible minikits. Lego POTC had great little ships (finally on topic) for minikits. At least they could do the building animation in slow-motion on command. Anyways, kinda on topic.
plebeianprint

Return to Finds/Deals