Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

7958 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar Now At Shop@Home

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

7958 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar Now At Shop@Home

Postby Staff » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Now, the moment that you've all been waiting for or maybe some of you have been waiting for: 7958 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar is now waiting for you at LEGO Shop@Home. If you haven't picked one up from Amazon, this will probably be the next best online offer: VIP Points and you can still get the Alien Conquest Jetpack Minifigure polybag set as a freebie. Price is $39.99 plus tax and shipping, and there's an order limit of 5 per customer.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2011/08/24/7958-lego-star-wars-advent-calendar-now-at-shophome/
Staff

Re: 7958 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar Now At Shop@Home

Postby MrCRskater » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm

At the moment, this is probably the best deal online. Amazon recently bumped the price up to $59.99, so even with shipping you'll come out ahead at S@H.
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby onions » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:25 pm

that bumped up price isn't directly sold from amazon, but rather a third party seller.
onions
Damp Noodle

Postby cas » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Yeah, this isn't even in stock through Amazon actual at the moment. I considered waiting to purchase this through S@H, but free shipping was just enough to get me to buy it through Amazon. I didn't want to wait until the free shipping period at S@H in the event it was not available at that time. Amazon has me spoiled. I've gotten to the point where I make buying decisions based on shipping costs and if its free, it almost always wins, VIP points considered. However, if this is available during S@H's next free shipping period (Octoberish?) I might pick another one up along with that big slab of gray.
cas
Staff Writer

Postby MrCRskater » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:18 pm

onions wrote:that bumped up price isn't directly sold from amazon, but rather a third party seller.

You're right, I didn't acknowledge that it was a different source.
cas wrote:Amazon has me spoiled. I've gotten to the point where I make buying decisions based on shipping costs and if its free, it almost always wins, VIP points considered.

I'm in the same boat. With so many online retailers charging little or nothing to ship, it's difficult to go through S@H when they charge higher-than-average shipping. Even those times when they do offer free shipping, I have to REALLY want a set to pay MSRP for it. It's too bad their VIP program isn't a better deal - only a 5% rebate. Most places offer 10% with a loyalty card.
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby dathomir » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 am

Unfortunately not listed on the Ireland S@H website

Here's hoping it becomes available soon
dathomir

Return to Finds/Deals