Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[Toys R Us] LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Re: [Toys R Us] LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean

Postby sidersdd » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:13 am

SDIronClaw wrote:
Walter Boy wrote:Apparently all the POTC sets apply for the BOGO except for the Queen Anne's Revenge. :S

My wife surprised me and brought home the Queen Anne's Revenge yesterday, I was going to take it back this weekend and take advantage of the buy 1 get one 50% off. So am I to understand that the Queen Anne's Revenge does not qualify for the deal?

It qualifies fine in stores - just not on-line. Go figure.
sidersdd

Postby kibosh » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:32 am

I was able to get the Queen's Anne Revenge in store at the BOGO promo pricing. The sets did ring up as $131 something each however. I had to take the cashier back to the shelf to point out the $119.99 shelf sticker, and they honored the price. $190 for both after tax.
Check out my daily Lego picture at alegoaday.com.
kibosh

Postby popnfresh » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:32 pm

yup, you gotta love the shelf tag remaining msrp but them adding the 10% TRU tax without mentioning it, and then they get mad at YOU and make it a hassle for asking that they honor the displayed price. :lol:

but to counter that, I did get help from a very helpful worker that went in the back and got me two queen anne's revenge while they were still ringing up 119.99

I guess it all comes down to which worker you end up having to deal with.
popnfresh

Postby SDIronClaw » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:51 pm

kibosh wrote:I was able to get the Queen's Anne Revenge in store at the BOGO promo pricing. The sets did ring up as $131 something each however. I had to take the cashier back to the shelf to point out the $119.99 shelf sticker, and they honored the price. $190 for both after tax.

So I wonder if I take mine back for the deal, if they will charge me the mark up price when I rebuy it. This is of course if the shelf tag is at $131.99. Advice?
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Postby sidersdd » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:10 pm

SDIronClaw wrote:
kibosh wrote:I was able to get the Queen's Anne Revenge in store at the BOGO promo pricing. The sets did ring up as $131 something each however. I had to take the cashier back to the shelf to point out the $119.99 shelf sticker, and they honored the price. $190 for both after tax.

So I wonder if I take mine back for the deal, if they will charge me the mark up price when I rebuy it. This is of course if the shelf tag is at $131.99. Advice?

Like popnfresh said - it all depends on the person working. I had bought two QARs last week. I brought the receipt in a couple of days ago to get the BOGO price adjustment. This was the day they bumped the prices up. The store manager was helping me. She told me the prices had jumped up but that she would override it. It wasn't until a few moments later that we discovered the price tags on shelves were not updated yet. So she was going to give me the break regardless. So it's worth a shot.
sidersdd

Postby SDIronClaw » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:51 pm

sidersdd wrote:
SDIronClaw wrote:

Like popnfresh said - it all depends on the person working. I had bought two QARs last week. I brought the receipt in a couple of days ago to get the BOGO price adjustment. This was the day they bumped the prices up. The store manager was helping me. She told me the prices had jumped up but that she would override it. It wasn't until a few moments later that we discovered the price tags on shelves were not updated yet. So she was going to give me the break regardless. So it's worth a shot.

Got it man, thanks.
SDIronClaw

Postby eriochrome » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:19 pm

I saw them at Meijers in MI today.
eriochrome

Postby SDIronClaw » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:01 pm

I went in today with my QAR reciept and they honored the BOGO 50% off, so I picked up Cannibal Escape and the Captain's Cabin. They also had a 3 boxes of Series 4 Mini Figures, I felt one to get a bio hazard and just selected three more randomly. Those three ended up being a ice skater, gnome, and another bio dude....sweet.
SDIronClaw

Previous

Return to Finds/Deals