Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Lego Minifigures Series 4 Sightings

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Re: Lego Minifigures Series 4 Sightings

Postby nodakfisherman » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm

just returned from Target where they had just received 240 packs of series 4 today. They had to get them off the pallet for me. This time they are being sold in the 120 pack "end cap" displays rather than the boxes of 60 they were selling them in before. From what the toy department manger said is that these are to be put out in the toy department now and not in the seasonal aisle.
nodakfisherman

Postby SH1 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:31 am

nodakfisherman wrote:just returned from Target where they had just received 240 packs of series 4 today. They had to get them off the pallet for me. This time they are being sold in the 120 pack "end cap" displays rather than the boxes of 60 they were selling them in before. From what the toy department manger said is that these are to be put out in the toy department now and not in the seasonal aisle.

many thanks for this good news! I just got back from my local target, and did not see S4 CMF anywhere. I was starting to lose hope that they would show up.
SH1

Postby bigj22 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Does anyone know how to check the codes right? I downloaded the app, put the barcode into the box. All I get is the image fetting blurry then clear multiple time. Occasionally seeing a yellow dot here and there. What am I doing wrong. There is no way I am doing this right . If I do get the dots, am I trying to see where on the code they show up?

any help would be appreciated.
bigj22

Postby winbrant » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:32 am

bigj22 wrote:Does anyone know how to check the codes right? I downloaded the app, put the barcode into the box. All I get is the image fetting blurry then clear multiple time. Occasionally seeing a yellow dot here and there. What am I doing wrong. There is no way I am doing this right . If I do get the dots, am I trying to see where on the code they show up?

any help would be appreciated.

Series 3 and 4 do not use bar code identifiers anymore. They had gone to a bump code which cannot be merely scanned like Series 1 and 2. Unfortunately the bump code also changes for every lot as well. Best bet is to get those fingers ready for feeling for parts...the positive thing being Series 4 was easier to feel than Series 3.

w.
winbrant

Postby ufjason » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:31 pm

The bump codes do work but I find that it's easier to simply feel the packs for what you're looking for. You only have a case of 60 to look for 16 figures if you're looking for a set so it really doesn't take long. The only reason you'd need bump codes is to get multiples of a single figure. I did want a few musketeers so once I found one, I used that one to look for similar bump codes to get more. It's not fool proof as the codes can change from production runs. I'm seeing series 4 in such huge production runs that finding figures doesn't look like it's going to be a problem from here on out. Enjoy and buy as many as you like! I still think they should be $2 a piece. There are no building parts and you can get much more if spending just a dollar more for polybag sets. You can get 3-4 figure entry level packs in lots of themes for 10-11 dollars so they really don't stand up well as value to parents as my brother pointed out.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby Lich_Barrister » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Up in Canada - at Coles bookstore, sighted a box for series three used to hold some sort of funky elastics... with no 'figs. Then up on the cash desk, a box of series four. $2.95 CDN = best price I've seen for this run. (Yes, only seen at Wal-Mart before this, for $3.28, but still...)
Lich_Barrister

Postby eriochrome » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Also found them at Target, They were on a side of an endcap not next to the legos.
eriochrome

Postby eriochrome » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Borders is also stocking them. I did not see the price but given that they were sitting next to some series 3 at 3.99 I guess that will be it.
eriochrome

Postby Qzak » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:19 pm

eriochrome wrote:Also found them at Target, They were on a side of an endcap not next to the legos.

Spotted them at Target on side of encap too, but 2 aisles away from Lego.
Qzak

Postby GrayMattR » Thu May 12, 2011 5:05 pm

I had nearly given up on Series 4 coming to any Target near me but they just got put on display this week. They are on the side of the endcap of the LEGO aisle in the stores I frequent. Don't give up!
GrayMattR

Previous

Return to Finds/Deals