Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Lego Minifigures Series 4 Sightings

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Re: Lego Minifigures Series 4 Sightings

Postby Lich_Barrister » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:18 am

The Wal-Mart in Vernon, BC has them. The scientist's flask is easy to distinguish if you're not sure on the hair (is it the Hazmat top? The hockey pads?) and a sure shot. I found four, and bought them. (An hour of digging for a full set plus a few extras makes one less charitable when it comes to the figure that shows up twice in a box...)

They're now at $3.28 CDN. So it goes, but not surprising.
Lich_Barrister

Postby Prince Kahuka » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:47 am

LEGO is 15% off at Smith's Marketplace this week, plus there's a 10% off coupon in this week's ad. Brings the CMFs to $2.29 each. I bought 68 figs a week and a half ago using a 10% off coupon, and Smith's adjusted my receipt for me today to give me the 15% off plus the additional 10% off. This Smith's (90th and Redwood in SLC, UT) still has 2 cases of CMF4 figs out of the 8 cases they had a week and a half ago.
Prince Kahuka

Postby Mandalorian Candidat » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:14 am

Prince Kahuka wrote:LEGO is 15% off at Smith's Marketplace this week, plus there's a 10% off coupon in this week's ad. Brings the CMFs to $2.29 each. I bought 68 figs a week and a half ago using a 10% off coupon, and Smith's adjusted my receipt for me today to give me the 15% off plus the additional 10% off. This Smith's (90th and Redwood in SLC, UT) still has 2 cases of CMF4 figs out of the 8 cases they had a week and a half ago.

Are Smith's Marketplace stores different than regular Smith's? Are they like a Super Wal-Mart?
Mandalorian Candidat

Postby Prince Kahuka » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:35 am

Yes, regular Smith's stores are just grocery stores. Smith's Marketplace stores are grocery/department stores like Super Walmart. They actually used to be Fred Meyer department stores, but Kroger rebranded them and added groceries.
Prince Kahuka

Postby Pellaeon » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:22 pm

For US folks:

Series 4 is now available at shop.lego.com (limit 16 per customer), and I saw them in my local brick-and-mortar Lego Store yesterday evening. I imagine they'll show up at Target and Walmart in the next week or so. Happy hunting!
Pellaeon

Postby etcknight » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:59 pm

TRU website does not appear to be imposing any limits when ordered online. Free shipping if $100+.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11358621&prodFindSrc=search
etcknight

Postby MrCRskater » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:42 am

I've managed to locate the minifigs (generally speaking) at TRU and Walmart, but still no luck at Target. Can someone tell me where to look at Target when they're not part of the "seasonal" section?
MrCRskater
Staff Writer

Postby Qzak » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Found 1 full box, 1 mostly full box and 1 half box at TRU yesterday........found 1 mad scientist, got 2x each of the monster and werewolf, 3x musketeers (ya gotta have 3), 5x hazmat guys, 1x each of soccer guy, geisha, rocker, artist, & viking.
Qzak

Postby SDIronClaw » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:35 am

Found a box of Series 4 and then a mostly empty box of Series 3 at my local TRU. The Series 3 were buy one get one half off. I did some dot studying, but I was getting too many weird looks from TRU employees. So I ended up with a Sailor, a Painter, and a Soccer Player x2. Would have been nice to find a Hazmat guy, next time. I went back a couple days later and they were completely wiped out.
"I find your lack of Lego disturbing."
SDIronClaw

Postby Walter Boy » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:28 pm

I was lucky enough to visit Toys R Us today and see if they had any minifigures in stock. Unfortunately, the series 4 minifigures weren't there. They were all sold out. Some series 3 were left over, and I believe the lady at the checkout told me they get new boxes in every week or so.

That means a return visit for me! ;)
Walter Boy

Postby cowbug » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Walter Boy wrote:I was lucky enough to visit Toys R Us today and see if they had any minifigures in stock. Unfortunately, the series 4 minifigures weren't there. They were all sold out. Some series 3 were left over, and I believe the lady at the checkout told me they get new boxes in every week or so.

That means a return visit for me! ;)

Not sure where your located but my local TRU's get new stock typically on Thursdays. If you call, they should tell you and may even hold some for you till the end of the day if you ask.
cowbug

Postby kibosh » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:20 am

I too would like to know where these are being stocked at Target. I've yet to see any since Series 2 at any of my Targets.
Check out my daily Lego picture at alegoaday.com.
kibosh

Postby Walter Boy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:49 am

cowbug wrote:Not sure where your located but my local TRU's get new stock typically on Thursdays. If you call, they should tell you and may even hold some for you till the end of the day if you ask.

Thanks for the info! I visited today to pick up a pair of figs. Got the artist and monster! :D
Walter Boy

Postby Darth Omen » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Both Cobb County GA (north metro Atlanta) have the series 4 minifigures in stock. Town Center is imposing a 6 figure limit, and they are located behind the service desk (lots of thievery I guess). Cumberland TRU had a fresh case of both series 3 and 4 and no limit. Between the two I got 14/16 of the minifigures, missing only the punk rocker and the hockey player. I've got dupes of the sailor, gnome, surfer girl, soccer player, mad scientist, wolfman, and maybe one other.
Darth Omen

Postby etcknight » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Bought 60 from TRU.com thinking they'd send me a sealed box. Instead, I got bunch of random singles.

Out of the entire box, I got ZERO MUSKETEERS!!!! :'(

Here's the breakdown:
1 Ice Skater
2 Mad Scientist
2 Haz-mat
3 Hockey Players
3 Punk Rocker
3 Viking
4 Sailor / Navy
4 Skateboarder
5 Geisha
5 Artist / Painter
5 Gnomes
5 Soccer Player
5 Surfer Girl
5 Frankenstein
7 Werewolf

I can't believe I didn't get even one Musketeer. I'm really mad about that one. Thanks TRU. :roll:
etcknight

Postby Batmayne » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi everyone , first post here.

I bought a pack of the Minifig series 4 a couple of days ago and i got a Frankenstein.
I would have loved to land a Musketeer but im ok with what i got.
Batmayne

Postby Walter Boy » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:33 pm

etcknight wrote:Out of the entire box, I got ZERO MUSKETEERS!!!! :'(

Sorry to hear that etcknight. Lucky for you, you have an abundance of other minifigures that you could trade/sell for the musketeers. Hope you can obtain one! ;)
Walter Boy

Postby ufjason » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:58 am

Darth omen, head over to the tucker location. They've got four cases opened up. I already got my fill weeks ago so I didn't both looking but I found a hazmat figure hiding in the regular lego aisle.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby jclusman » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:15 pm

Lego Store at the Mall of America had tons of them this afternoon when I stopped in. I got all 16. Happy Hunting.
jclusman

Postby Athos » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:14 am

Fred Meyers in Twin Falls ID has 4 cases, minus two complete sets, which I snagged.

Steve
Athos

PreviousNext

Return to Finds/Deals