Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

MASSIVE [email protected] sale

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Re: MASSIVE [email protected] sale

Postby MisterFubar » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Gooker1 wrote:
MisterFubar wrote:That's it, I'm done. I don't care what pops back up. This silly clearance sale is really starting to cut into some of my other hobbie's budgets. :shock:

Other hobbies??? Blasphemy!

One of these days I'm going to combine a couple of them. I think it would be fun to see what 150 gr. of lead moving at 1900 mph does to a minifigure. :shock:

I'm kidding of course... well... kind of.
MisterFubar

Re: MASSIVE [email protected] sale

Postby that guy » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:45 pm

MisterFubar wrote:One of these days I'm going to combine a couple of them. I think it would be fun to see what 150 gr. of lead moving at 1900 mph does to a minifigure. :shock:

I'm kidding of course... well... kind of.

I spent 1/3 of my life in that business, which of course meant countless hours 'testing' items, and the result of a 55gr HP .223 on a minifig is spectacular especially when out of free floated bull barrel meant for groundhogs. (poor little plastic pizza guy never had a chance) :shock:

As to your hobby dilemma, I totally understand and empathize with you. ;) Too bad that powerball the other day didn't pan out or I wouldn't have to choose.
that guy

Previous

Return to Finds/Deals