Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[UK] Toys R Us 3 for 2 on Lego - this weekend only!

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[UK] Toys R Us 3 for 2 on Lego - this weekend only!

Postby Staff » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:57 am

Starting today and lasting until Sunday, Toys R Us in the UK are having a 3 for 2 sale on ALL Lego.  This applies to both in-store and online.  Cheapest item is free.  Get in there quick as this is going to be a popular deal!

Add to that, you get a £10 voucher for spending £50 on Star Wars toys ... spendable between 24th November and 24th December.  And the free 30071 with £20 of Toy Story Lego is still on.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2010/11/12/uk-toys-r-us-3-for-2-on-lego-this-weekend-only/
Staff

Re: [UK] Toys R Us 3 for 2 on Lego - this weekend only!

Postby Jabba the Taff » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:30 pm

My wallet just growled at me!! But I can't miss this one especially as Boots' 3 for 2 is so poor this year. So glad you pointed this out. Thanks!
Jabba the Taff

Postby bigospedros » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:28 am

I'm glad I didn't do what I was thinking about ... i.e. buying an AT-AT to sell on. There's about a billion of them on ebay today.

I want the Han fig from that set, but I don't want the rest since it's just not as good as the original AT-AT (which I already have).

In fact, I didn't get anything in this promotion *shock*
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby Jabba the Taff » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:33 am

Got a Slave I and AT-AT for my friend and Slave I, Hogwarts Express, Burrows and Palpatine's Shuttle for me. £20 gift cards also useful. I've got the motorized AT-AT (which, unlike many, I think is ace!) so avoided the new one as well. If I hadn't just bought Green Grocer, I was sorely tempted to buy another 3 smaller sets.
Jabba the Taff

Return to Finds/Deals