Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Chrome Stormtrooper Available Once Again

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Chrome Stormtrooper Available Once Again

Postby Staff » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Chrome Stormtrooper Polybag

Toys'R'Us.com is once again selling the Chrome Stromtrooper polybag for $2.99. Order quick before they get snatched up. TRU also offers free shipping if your total comes out to $100 or more.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2010/11/04/chrome-stormtrooper-available-once-again/
Staff

Re: Chrome Stormtrooper Available Once Again

Postby l44l44 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Grabbed 34 to get the free shipping. If anyone dares, you can actually add up to 999 to your cart. I think they have tons of these in stock. Perhaps another promotion coming up?
l44l44

Postby ublego » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:10 pm

only let me add 99, how do you add 999? ;)
ublego

Postby ublego » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Just answered my own question, second page you can edit your inventory up to 999.
ublego

Postby MisterFubar » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:59 pm

I might have to grab a few more. Put my last batch on BL for some ridiculous amount thinking they would never sell and they actually did.
MisterFubar

Postby Nannan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:08 pm

I sure hope the deal is good since I never got a chance to buy these figs at $2.99. I've never had TRU cancel an order due to stock issues and I hope that this doesn't happen.
Nannan

Postby DarthMC » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:08 pm

And now they are gone :'(

DarthMC
DarthMC

Postby etcknight » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:51 pm

:'( missed out
etcknight

Postby ItsTwentyBelow » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:18 pm

All you people who ordered 30+ of them should be ashamed of yourselves. >:( Leave some for other people! I can't believe they're already gone! I'm just glad I logged onto FBTB this morning and saw the announcement, so I was able to order one for my collection. Just ONE. The only one I own. The only one I need.

Scalpers like you are the reason other people are going to have to pay higher prices for them, because they never got the opportunity to buy one at retail. And that's just what you're hoping for, right? Some of the people here are so greedy.
ItsTwentyBelow

Postby MisterFubar » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Good thing I only bought 29, I hate living with shame.
MisterFubar

Postby Draykov » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:41 pm

ItsTwentyBelow wrote:[shame rant]

Let's keep a couple of things in mind here:

1. There's already a thread for drawing your line in the sand on this issue.

2. You have no idea what the intention was behind any of those large orders. Maybe there will be 30 lucky kids at some children's hospital very soon. Now who should feel shame?

3. There's already a thread for drawing your line in the sand on this issue.

4. There's already a thread for drawing your line in the sand on this issue.

5. There's already a thread for drawing your line in the sand on this issue.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby pacific493 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:42 pm

ItsTwentyBelow wrote:All you people who ordered 30+ of them should be ashamed of yourselves. >:( Leave some for other people! I can't believe they're already gone! I'm just glad I logged onto FBTB this morning and saw the announcement, so I was able to order one for my collection. Just ONE. The only one I own. The only one I need.

Scalpers like you are the reason other people are going to have to pay higher prices for them, because they never got the opportunity to buy one at retail. And that's just what you're hoping for, right? Some of the people here are so greedy.

For that matter, maybe the Lego company should be ashamed of itself for producing these in such limited quantities that people are able to monopolize the supplies that are released or maybe TRU should be ashamed of itself for allowing people to buy them in unlimited quantities.
pacific493

Postby ublego » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Lets not forget they are still available in stores or so says the TRU product page.
ublego

Postby ItsTwentyBelow » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:25 pm

1. I don't care. My issue is relevant to THIS thread, which is why I posted it here. Especially after reading that the previous two replies were by people who were sad they missed out. There is such a thing as over-moderating a forum.

2. I HIGHLY doubt that. And so do you. In fact, reading fubar's previous post confirms my assumption.

3. see 1

4. see 1

5. see 1

I'm pretty amazed that there is someone here trying to get on MY case for sticking up for others.
ItsTwentyBelow

Postby MisterFubar » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:14 pm

I hate it when I waste funny.
MisterFubar

Postby onions » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:34 pm

ItsTwentyBelow wrote:1. I don't care. My issue is relevant to THIS thread, which is why I posted it here. Especially after reading that the previous two replies were by people who were sad they missed out. There is such a thing as over-moderating a forum.

2. I HIGHLY doubt that. And so do you. In fact, reading fubar's previous post confirms my assumption.

3. see 1

4. see 1

5. see 1

I'm pretty amazed that there is someone here trying to get on MY case for sticking up for others.

dude this isn't the first time the chrome stormtrooper was offered by toys r us. probably the third time if i'm counting correctly. i almost didn't report this because i figured everyone who really wanted one already got one.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby mr_joshua » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:35 pm

MisterFubar, your funny did not go unnoticed...for what it's worth, I got giggle out of it. As for the comment by ItsTwentyBelow, I kinda have to side with him...kinda. I have sold sets on Bricklink myself and made huge profits (like 7283). I didn't go to Target and clean them out when I had the chance, I bought 2 extra with the intention of keeping them both sealed, for my collection.

Anywho, I was surprised and disappointed to see them come and go so fast too.
mr_joshua

Postby Jargon » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:14 pm

MisterFubar wrote:I hate it when I waste funny.

I appreciated it.
Jargon

Postby The Brain » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Jargon wrote:
MisterFubar wrote:I hate it when I waste funny.

I appreciated it.

Seconded.
I am the brain, that which keeps you sane
I think your thoughts, I feel your pain
I am able to control both body and soul
I am never asleep, and I make you whole.
The Brain

Postby ThinkingImpaired » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:34 pm

ItsTwentyBelow wrote:1. I don't care. My issue is relevant to THIS thread, which is why I posted it here. Especially after reading that the previous two replies were by people who were sad they missed out. There is such a thing as over-moderating a forum.

3. see 1

4. see 1

5. see 1

Grow up. I missed out too. Good for them for getting here first. If you're mad you didn't get any, send an email to toys r us....don't blame other people for being smart and cashing in on an opportunity that most others would also do.

Really strange to see these popping up AGAIN, when they came out the first time on the magnets, the packaging said limited edition.
Don't you waste away, for tomorrow will soon be today
ThinkingImpaired

Next

Return to Finds/Deals