Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Coupon for Sharkman Keychain

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Coupon for Sharkman Keychain

Postby natespizer » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:44 pm

So when I spent the required amount (75$ +) at my local lego store earlier in the month they said they had yet to receive the sharkman keychain.

I called to confirm that if I brought my receipt down they would give my a keychain. They said it would not be a problem as long as I brought along my coupon.

Now here is the text from the lego website:

*Offer is valid January 1 through 11:59pm EST January 31, 2010, or while supplies last only. Qualifying purchase must be equal or greater than $75 in merchandise only; any applicable taxes, shipping charges, value of gift cards purchased or value of Brickmaster subscriptions purchased do not apply to merchandise total. Excludes backorder items. One free per customer. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or combined with any other discount, offer or free gift. Key chain is available exclusively through this offer; additional key chains cannot be purchased. Offer is valid in LEGO Stores, through LEGO Catalog or on shop.LEGO.com. Offer also valid at LEGOLAND Parks and LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. The LEGO Company reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion at any time without prior advance notice. Key chain value is $4.99.

So does anyone know what coupon they were referring to? Any info would be great.
natespizer

Re: Coupon for Sharkman Keychain

Postby Solo » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:03 am

Image
Solo

Postby natespizer » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:13 am

Receive a FREE Exclusive Shark Man key chain with your purchase of $75 or more! *

I spent $250, I think that might have been enough. In the fine print area it said purchases at the Lego store were valid:

Offer is valid in LEGO Stores...
natespizer

Postby Solo » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 am

I would think you could simply print that page and bring it in...
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby BlueDragonZ » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:44 pm

I think the coupon they were referring to is the january calendar one.

BlueDragonZ

Postby ACPin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Yes, that's the in-store coupon that's on the monthly store calendar that's given out every month. Got my keychain last week when I did some purchases.

AC
ACPin

Postby MShiels » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:52 pm

And don't be surprised when Feb 1st rolls around, and I bet the key chain willbe available, just like the gold-mini-figure became available as a non-promo item.
ImageIf near Mississauga, come visit us at 2410 Dunwin Drive, Unit 5 - your local Ontario LEGO only store - TRUly the largest selection of LEGO around
And out Bricklink store is http://Shop.LastingToys.Com
MShiels

Return to Finds/Deals