Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

LEGO Star Wars 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter Sold Out

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

LEGO Star Wars 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter Sold Out

Postby Staff » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:21 am

The availability status on 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter at LEGO Shop@Home is now marked as Sold Out. Doing a cursory search on FBTB's affiliate sites, including Toys'R'Us (yes, we are now affiliated!), shows the set to be sold out everywhere else online. Amazon's availability is through third party resellers at nearly double markup. Your best bet? Go to Target.com and do a "Find it at a Target Store" search. Punch in your zip code and it will display all the local Target stores in your area with availability. You can also do this type of store search with Walmart.com. Good luck.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2009/11/20/lego-star-wars-7669-anakins-jedi-starfighter-sold-out/
Staff

Re: LEGO Star Wars 7669 Anakin's Jedi Starfighter Sold Out

Postby BlueDragonZ » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:24 am

[quote=staff]FBTB's affiliate sites, including Toys'R'Us (yes, we are now affiliated!),

Thats awesome :) !! Finally you guys got an affiliate with toysrus. The anakin fighter is getting hard to find these days and i'm pretty sure its go to a pretty high price pretty soon cause it got 2 pretty good figures for a nice price. They haven't been sold here in Canada for several months already though.
BlueDragonZ

Postby BlueDragonZ » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:52 pm

Just to add on to this, the Hailfire droid and spider droid is now marked as sold out as well on the S/H website.
BlueDragonZ

Postby tbowers7 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 am

Pardon me for asking, but I'm new to LEGO's. What EXACTLY does it mean when an item is listed as Sold Out? I mean in comparison to items that are listed as Can Be Backordered? Does Sold Out mean there will be no more of this set available? Thanks
tbowers7

Postby BlueDragonZ » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:47 am

tbowers7 wrote:Pardon me for asking, but I'm new to LEGO's. What EXACTLY does it mean when an item is listed as Sold Out? I mean in comparison to items that are listed as Can Be Backordered? Does Sold Out mean there will be no more of this set available? Thanks

Sold out items can sometimes be available again. But most likely, the anakin fighter and hailfire droid will be sold out for good this time. Lego star wars sets usually have a 1-2 year life span and its almost 2 years. (the end of its life) So i suggest you to get them now if you can still find them at stores.
BlueDragonZ

Return to Finds/Deals