Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

10179 Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon Discontinued

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

10179 Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon Discontinued

Postby Staff » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:57 pm

Got an email from LEGO Shop@Home stating that production has ceased for 10179 Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falconicon.

Make sure you own the largest LEGO® Star Wars™ set ever produced. The production line has stopped on the Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon™ - get one while they last...Plus FREE shipping!

This is the biggest, most spectacular LEGO® Star Wars™ model ever! Straight out of the classic Star Wars movies comes the Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon, Han Solo's famous smuggling starship.

Every detail of the modified Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-1300 freighter is here, all constructed to scale with LEGO minifigures. At almost 3 feet (90cm) long, it's the ultimate centerpiece to any Star Wars collection!

LEGO Shop@Home offers FREE Shipping until 11:59pm EST December 6, 2009. Normally, Amazon.com would be a better place to order this set from to order this set from, but their lowest price with free shipping seems to be $623.95, and I'm not even counting last one in stock for $576.99.

If you missed out, this may be your last chance to get the best possible deal for this set forever. Make someone really happy for the holidays, be it a loved one or yourself. Once it says Sold Out, you'll be paying an arm and a leg for it on the after market. Hit the image below to buy one now!

icon

---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2009/10/30/10179-ultimate-collectors-millennium-falcon-discontinued/
Staff

Re: 10179 Ultimate Collector's Millennium Falcon Discontinued

Postby copyright » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:06 pm

If you purchase these in a LEGO brand store, take advantage of the VIP program. It is like 5% off. Rumors are going around that a double point day is coming up (Black Friday?) and that'd be like 10% off. ;) ;)
Jeremy/Copyright -:- FBTB member since 12 Apr 2002
8 years on FBTB and still a n00b
copyright

Postby tmantones » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:31 pm

I just bought 2 of them. One for myself and one to sell once LEGO's supply runs out so I can sell it.
tmantones

Postby ufjason » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:56 am

I think there may still be good deals to be had on these going into the holidays. Be sure to check every outlet that has had them including target, walmart, amazon online. I got mine for 50% off last year around this time. I remember those big beautiful boxes coming in.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby b4p » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:18 am

it's a shame they decided to stop making these. i'm hoping at least something just as good comes out in its place. i still have mine from the 10th anniversary sale; i should put it together one of these days (still havent even opened it)
b4p

Return to Finds/Deals