Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[CAN] Sears 15% off ALL LEGO sets

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[CAN] Sears 15% off ALL LEGO sets

Postby BlueDragonZ » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:17 pm

From October 10-15 all lego sets are 15% off and the space police space truck getaway is 25% off.

And this weekend (oct 10-11) only, be sure to head to sears early to get a scratch card. You can save an additional
10-50% depending on what you scratch. Most likely, you will receive 10% off. Still a pretty good deal considering its around 25% off lego in total. But if your really lucky.... you can get 15%, 20%, 25% or even 50% off !!!

A pretty nice sale at Sears if you combine the scratch offer and the sale. Most of their sets are priced at MSRP unlike toysrus and zellers.

*LEGO selection varies by store. Best to call your local store first before getting disappointed.
Last edited by BlueDragonZ on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueDragonZ

Re: [CAN] Sears 15% off ALL LEGO sets

Postby Ara » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:20 pm

Yes, these threads informing us Canucks of reduced-Lego sightings are great. However, not all the stores carry the same stock. The Sears at the Eaton Centre in Downtown Toronto was quite ghetto last time I was in, I was followed around by a plain-clothes security dude and there was barely any Lego on the shelves when I eventually got there. I think it would be more useful if one posted the locations of these stores along with their finds.

Iain
Ara

Re: [CAN] Sears 15% off ALL LEGO sets

Postby BlueDragonZ » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Thanks ara, i just delated that section and instead posted "selection varies by store".
But you may be able to get a rain check of 15% off the lego you were wanting if you ask them though. Hope that helps.

**Sears, superstore, london drugs are stores that can lack quite a selection somtime.
BlueDragonZ

Return to Finds/Deals