Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[US] Kmart sale

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[US] Kmart sale

Postby Tyrant » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:12 am

On a whim I checked the current KMart ad and I found out they are having a LEGO sale. All sets (SW included) 14.99 and up are $5 off. Maybe not spectacular, but on the cheaper sets it's a noticeable percentage off and doesn't require you to buy two or more sets. I got the Crystal King for $15 and the Hoth set for $20.

Also, my local Kmart had a few sets on clearance and a check at the price scanner showed that they too are seemingly $5 off (the clearance price that is). The downside is that KMart's selection is usually iffy at best and the sale ends tomorrow.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
-The Sith Code
Bricklink Store
Tyrant

Re: [US] Kmart sale

Postby anakinisvader » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:05 pm

I checked the local K-Mart today and found the 8015 Assassin Droid Battle Packs for $5.40 :shock: !!! I'm going to hit up a couple more tomorrow and see if there are any other battle packs for the same price. I think the sale ends on the 3rd.
anakinisvader

Postby Captain Typo » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:31 am

Went to a K-Mart last week and picked up an Indiana Jones River Chase for $14.99. I had no idea that the sale was going on, so that was a nice surprise...
"Yippie-ki-yay, my friend."

-John McLane, Die Hard With a Vengeance- The TV Edit
Captain Typo

Location: Trapped inside a quadrilateral receptacle that is in front of you

Postby micro » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Kmart is currently having a 50% off sale on all clearance items and with this I was able to pickup the Magnaguard Starfighter for $19, Tower Raid (Castle) for $12.50, and Fierce Creatures (Creator) for $5.50.
micro

Postby liquidcross » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:30 am

micro wrote:Kmart is currently having a 50% off sale on all clearance items and with this I was able to pickup the Magnaguard Starfighter for $19, Tower Raid (Castle) for $12.50, and Fierce Creatures (Creator) for $5.50.

Holy crap! I'd better get myself to my local K...
(and don't forget Text and Violence)
liquidcross

Postby ufjason » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:37 am

I left a magna fighter at the kmart by the atlanta airport yesterday, already have plenty of them.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby Robzula » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:40 pm

...my K-Mart had most things marked UP by $2-4.
Robzula
Staff Writer

Postby anakinisvader » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:51 pm

anakinisvader wrote:I checked the local K-Mart today and found the 8015 Assassin Droid Battle Packs for $5.40 :shock: !!! I'm going to hit up a couple more tomorrow and see if there are any other battle packs for the same price. I think the sale ends on the 3rd.

Went back today and the 8015 Battle Packs were $3.50 each. :cool:
anakinisvader

Return to Finds/Deals