Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[CAN] Zellers 40% off already reduced toys &Lego

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[CAN] Zellers 40% off already reduced toys &Lego

Postby Mud » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:23 am

Zellers is having 40% off all already reduced toys (yellow stickered, including Lego) from Friday, Sept. 4 2009 to Thursday, Sept. 10 2009
...however, if you look at the yellow stickers the usual 15%-30% off is actually only $1 off the regular price so their 40% off the already reduced price doesn't really combine to the 60% & 70% we saw last year (very trickey) :(
also many of the older un-stickered sets are also %40 off but you can't tell until you swipe them under the price checker! (mostly bionicles & agents but I did find Indiana Jones Jungle cutter as well)
Mud

Re: [CAN] Zellers 40% off already reduced toys &Lego

Postby hatcher » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:30 pm

None of the Zellers near me have LEGO on the regular shelf let alone on clearance. Zellers sucks. If you find anything, more power to you.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can understand binary, and those that can't.
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here with me!" - Rorshach, Watchmen.
hatcher

Re: [CAN] Zellers 40% off already reduced toys &Lego

Postby Mud » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:47 am

hatcher wrote:None of the Zellers near me have LEGO on the regular shelf let alone on clearance. Zellers sucks. If you find anything, more power to you.

That's funny, here Zellers has double what Walmart carries at anytime (nothing close to TRU but at least they don't add 10% onto the MSRP either)

Forgot to mention also the on-sale Lego are likely in the clearence shelves on the outer edge of Toyland rather then in with the regular stock.

happy hunting.
Mud

Return to Finds/Deals