Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[CAN} Walmart Soldiers' Fort $40 (maybe just local?)

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[CAN} Walmart Soldiers' Fort $40 (maybe just local?)

Postby hatcher » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:29 pm

I was in my local Walmart today (Barrie, ONT) and happened to glance at the huge end display of Soldiers' Forts that have been rotting there for months at $68, and noticed that the sign had changed to $40. I did a price check to confirm it is indeed $40. I don't know if this if a chain wide, or just that store.

In other lego news, they are starting to get stock in for the new Star Wars, Indy sets. No Venerators, or Temple of Doom, but at least one of everything else.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can understand binary, and those that can't.
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here with me!" - Rorshach, Watchmen.
hatcher

Re: [CAN} Walmart Soldiers' Fort $40 (maybe just local?)

Postby Mud » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:26 am

Not just local, all wal-marts in Ottawa/Gatineau have the fort @ $40.oo too, as well as 20% off 5 or 6 starwars sets too.

& the Endor set rings through the cash at $5.95 below the taged price (ok... so not much of a sale but that's basically a free Ewok ;) )
Mud

Return to Finds/Deals