Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[CAN] Rogue Shadow and Magna Droid Fighters

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[CAN] Rogue Shadow and Magna Droid Fighters

Postby clonefactory » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:14 am

Looks like these two sets are clearance status at my local Walmart. There were about 8-10 of each coming in at a price of $40.00 cdn each. That is a substantial savings for the shadow.

On another note they are turning over stock here as well and have the full compliment of new sets slated for a 08.10 release.
clonefactory

Re: [CAN] Rogue Shadow and Magna Droid Fighters

Postby hatcher » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:50 am

These sets are on clearance at my walmart for $40 as well. Interestingly, they seem to no longer carry the Darth Vader Tie Fighter. None on the shelf, and no spot for it. They had some last week, so I don't get that. Oh well.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can understand binary, and those that can't.
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here with me!" - Rorshach, Watchmen.
hatcher

Postby Septemris » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Same prices in Québec city.
© Bernard
Septemris

Postby firestorm » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 pm

No clearances here in BC Wal-Mart's. No signs of Rogue Shadow. Lots of Magnaguard starfighters and around 200 Ahsoka starfighter and vulture droid priced at $30. Can't wait for them to have a clearance sale on them. Theres dust on them. xD
firestorm

Postby MShiels » Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:02 pm

Also noticed the $68 pirate set down to $45 at the local walmart. Didn't touch it, since some of the local walmarts marked it down to $20 2-3 months ago, even then it didn't move that fast. Nice set for that price.
ImageIf near Mississauga, come visit us at 2410 Dunwin Drive, Unit 5 - your local Ontario LEGO only store - TRUly the largest selection of LEGO around
And out Bricklink store is http://Shop.LastingToys.Com
MShiels

Postby firestorm » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Their "clearance" sales seems to be only for selected Stores depending on how many stock they have. I can't wait for my store to have a clearance for ahsoka starfighter. Wished i had those pirates deals.
firestorm

Postby Daz Hoo » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:49 am

I found both the Rogue Shadow and the Magnaguard Starfighter on clearance at $40 at Wal Mart in Laval, Quebec.

They also still had a bunch of Starfighters at $30.
Daz Hoo

Postby eddy » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:57 am

Can confirm this sale is on in Milton. 1 Endor set left, no Echo Base. The pirates Fort is finally marked down a bit.

As well, I saw 2-3 copies of the Indy Canal Chase, not sure if anyone has spotted that yet, plus a copy or 2 of the Fighter Plane.

There were also 4-5 copies of Darths Tie Fighter still kicking around as well.

Happy hunting,
Eddy
eddy

Postby winbrant » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 am

Several Wal*Marts round here (Airdrie and Calgary) have the new plan-o-grams up now. Interesting to see more $100+ sets up there...incl. SW Endor Bunker and IJ Temple of Doom!

TRU round here have not had the new summer SW or Indy sets yet...with the new TRU opening at CrossIron Mills hope to see the new stuff, though suspect Wal*Mart will be at or cents lower than MSRP compared to dollars above MSRP at TRU.
winbrant

Return to Finds/Deals