Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Any active codes for shop@home?

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Any active codes for shop@home?

Postby hatcher » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:57 am

I am really kicking myself that I was unable to use the code for the shadow trooper key chain I got with my last order from shop@home (it expired on July 15), so i was wondering if there are any codes that are current? I didn't want the golden minifig anyway, so that one I don't care about (although I am pretty sure it expired a few days ago too.).

So, if you know any, either post here or pm me. Thanks, I appreciate it.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can understand binary, and those that can't.
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here with me!" - Rorshach, Watchmen.
hatcher

Re: Any active codes for shop@home?

Postby Arkov » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:35 pm

You can get 5612 police officer for free when you spend $75 or more using code 1275 at checkout, valid until October 15 or while supplies last. I'm not sure where you live, but this is only valid in the USA.
Arkov

Postby hatcher » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:11 pm

No, I', in Canada. Thanks anyway though.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who can understand binary, and those that can't.
"None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you, you are locked up in here with me!" - Rorshach, Watchmen.
hatcher

Postby Aharown » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Arkov wrote:You can get 5612 police officer for free when you spend $75 or more using code 1275 at checkout, valid until October 15 or while supplies last. I'm not sure where you live, but this is only valid in the USA.

Actually, this is available in Canada, too. For Canada, spend $75 or more and use code 1271 at checkout. I just received my most recent order on Thursday with the previous offer included (gold minifig key chain), and Lego threw in a sales sheet with the new offer.
<><
Aharown

Postby hatcher » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:47 am

Great, thanks for the heads up! Free lego is free lego. Glad my order was $75.
hatcher

Return to Finds/Deals