Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[US] SPIII and new City sets spotted at Super Target

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[US] SPIII and new City sets spotted at Super Target

Postby Puddleglum » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Between TRU markup, scarcity at LEGO stores, and S@H backorders & high shipping costs, it's been hard to find these sets at MSRP, so I figured this was worth a post. The Super Target in Manassas, VA has the new SPIII sets (same four sets as TRU), along with a light-up display case of Hyperspeed Pursuit, a sign saying "Coming August 2009", and each of the alien minifigs in a lineup. I must say, Hyperspeed Pursuit really shows well in a display case. :cool: City sets I saw were City Corner, Tow Truck, Camper, and Helicopter Transporter.
Im in ur flickr
Puddleglum

Re: [US] SPIII and new City sets spotted at Super Target

Postby batsamd » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Did they have to two SP3 Impulse sets?

I'd like to get them but the only place I've ever seen Impulse sets (fire fighter, police w/ dog) is TRU, and they jacked the price up pretty good on those.
batsamd

Re: [US] SPIII and new City sets spotted at Super Target

Postby meeotch » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:04 am

I got the impulse set with Squidman at my Target a few weeks ago. I think they got put out by accident, because my store doesn't have any of the other SP3 sets. I can't vouch for reception of the other impulse set (the one with the robo-dog), but I sure hope they get them.
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Return to Finds/Deals