Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[USA - Georgia] up to 30% damaged box sets at LEGO B&M

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

[USA - Georgia] up to 30% damaged box sets at LEGO B&M

Postby gfxguy » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:41 pm

The Discover Mills LEGO store in GA received a huge shipment of damaged boxes and are selling them at up to 30% off. I found the Green Grocer and Cafe Corner sets, I got both for 30% off ($87 off, total).

Other sets included mission to mars; the AT-AT with power functions, Eiffel Tower... I noticed a technic set.

Some of the boxes were pretty beat up; lightly damaged boxes were only 10 to 20% off, but I found the two 30% off boxes that had no holes or tears or broken seals.

Edit: and they still had the Indiana Jones Temple Escape for $42 (well, $41.98 - and not beat up boxes, either).
gfxguy

Re: [USA - Georgia] up to 30% damaged box sets at LEGO B&M

Postby ufjason » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:40 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Discover Mills is a hike from the city. I've been lucky and found the damaged box sale in the past but the discount was always 50% off. I guess the economy is effecting Lego too. Any hard to find, discontinued or lego store exclusives included in the discounted sets? I'm really wanting a medieval market but won't pay retail for it.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby sclenyk » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:57 pm

I just visited B&M Outlet

They have the Twilight and General Grevious Sets on Sale (same as Shop@Home)

There are also 3 damaged 10195 Republic Dropships (2 at 20% off and 1 at 10% off)
They still have one AT&AT with power discounted due to damage (forgot the %off)

I got the 10% off damaged Death Star Playset (saved $40)

As a side note, they have the summer 2009 sets as well as the Silver Stormtrooper Magnet.
sclenyk

Postby gfxguy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:17 pm

ufjason wrote:Thanks for the heads up. Discover Mills is a hike from the city. I've been lucky and found the damaged box sale in the past but the discount was always 50% off. I guess the economy is effecting Lego too. Any hard to find, discontinued or lego store exclusives included in the discounted sets? I'm really wanting a medieval market but won't pay retail for it.

I didn't see medieval market in the pile of damaged boxes, nor on the back shelves where the sale stuff normally is.

I also don't think there were any LEGO exclusives or discontinued items... it was a new shipment, after all, that arrived at the store damaged, not stuff that was damaged on the shelves (although I've seen some like that, this was different... a HUGE shipping container piled with damaged sets).
gfxguy

Return to Finds/Deals