Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Freddies B2G1

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Freddies B2G1

Postby BrickSith206 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 pm

Subject line says it. Fred Meyer buy 2 get 1 free Lego.
Do something.
BrickSith206

Re: Freddies B2G1

Postby Prince Kahuka » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Thanks for the heads up! Note that if you don't have a Fred Meyer near you, you might find the sale going on at a Kroger affiliate. In my area we have Smith's Marketplace instead of Fred Meyer, and all the LEGO sales at Fred Meyer also happen at Smith's Marketplace. Check here for a list of Kroger stores to try. I don't know which other ones have sales in common.

The B2G1 is also good on sets already on sale (but not clearance). My store had the Temple of the Crystal Skull on sale for $57 (reg. $80) and the Power Miners Crystal Sweeper on sale for $47 (reg. $70). I bought those two along with Fight on the Flying Wing (at $50) and ended up paying $107 for $200 worth of sets! They had quite a few other sets on sale as well, such as Dozer (reg. $40, sale $25), Castle Tower Raid (reg. $30, sale $20), Troll Assault Wagon (reg. $20, sale $13), Wing Jumper (reg. $20, sale $14), The Bikini Bottom Express (reg. $20, sale $14).
Prince Kahuka

Return to Finds/Deals