Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

7620 Indian Jones set @ StarWarShop.com

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

7620 Indian Jones set @ StarWarShop.com

Postby yankeeken » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:42 pm

StarWarShop.com has the now hard to find 7620 Indiana Jones: Motorcycle Chase on their website for $9.99. Which is much better than the higher prices on Bricklink or the outrageous $15 price tag @ TRU.

http://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?topcatID=1300264;product_id=415206
yankeeken

Re: 7620 Indian Jones set @ StarWarShop.com

Postby firestorm » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:46 pm

these sets were on LEGOShop yesterday and still availalbe today. Plus, they also had race for stolen treasure. You can check it out now at LEGOShop. Its probably in limited quantites. Apparently, someone delated my post for this great find....
firestorm

Postby yankeeken » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:45 am

Okay well, LEGO Shop @ Home must be playing tricks on me. Yesterday when I checked their site it said that the two sets were out of stock and then earlier today, when I made this thread they weren't even listed. And now, as you mentioned, they appear to be listed again and this time as available. This is getting confusing. Watch though, I bet their status will change by the morning, again.
yankeeken

Postby firestorm » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:12 pm

yankeeken wrote:Okay well, LEGO Shop @ Home must be playing tricks on me. Yesterday when I checked their site it said that the two sets were out of stock and then earlier today, when I made this thread they weren't even listed. And now, as you mentioned, they appear to be listed again and this time as available.

They are listed availalbe yesterday... then after a couple hours, it went to sold out... the next day, its availalbe again... so hope this clears things up a bit.
firestorm

Return to Finds/Deals