Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Challenge #15: Trivia III

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Re: Challenge #15: Trivia III

Postby CommanoSev » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Any luck clearing up those issues?
CommanoSev

Postby onions » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:07 pm

okay, i'm ready to announce the winner with an explanation with what took so long.

And the wiener is...

Obi Wan Skywalker!

The year was 2001.

And the reason why it took so long.... obs is actually underage for the forum. well, technically, he isn't anymore, but at the time of challenge he was only 12. so, without anything in the rules about underaged not being allowed participate, i had little choice but to contact his parent. i knew he was underage, and what i should have done was immediately disable his account the moment i found out, but the nice guy in me did due diligence to seek permission from his parent in order for him to participate in the forum and to request a mailing address. another reason why it took so long, was that he lives in the eastern time zone, and i'm pacific, and obs's parent asked me to call during business hours. so by the time i remembered to call, it was always after the eastern time's business hours. and then i got hit with a notice from the site's hosting company to resolve some resource over-usage, and my focus turned on that.

anyways, if your'e still reading up to this point, eventually i did get around to calling, permission was granted, and a few weeks after that, here we are. i apologize to anyone waiting with baited breath on the announcement. if you're still hard up for a challenge, #17 is still up for grabs.

obi wan skywalker, please pm me your mailing address and your choice of fig.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Obi-Wan Skywalker » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:48 am

P to the m'ed
Quoting Firespray
There is no Ace, The Ace is a lie.

My flickr... http://www.flickr.com/photos/42848399@N03/
Obi-Wan Skywalker

Previous

Return to Finds/Deals