Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Toys'R'Us Offers LEGO Batman Movie Cave Pod GWP, 20% Discount On TLBM Sets

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Toys'R'Us Offers LEGO Batman Movie Cave Pod GWP, 20% Discount On TLBM Sets

Postby Staff » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:18 am

cavepod

There are two concurrent promotions going on right now at brick and mortar Toys'R'Us stores.

First up is a a free gift with purchase: The LEGO Batman Movie Cave Pod that comes with what I like to call lounge suit Batman. It is Batman in a tiger stripe tuxedo jacket. It comes in a plastic case which I've never seen before but something like that makes me think LEGO had a bunch of them leftover from some other product and decided to repurpose it for this event and as far as I can remember, no such thing appeared in the movie. Anyways, it's $5.99 value and it is free with your LEGO Batman Movie purchase of $30 or more. You may be able to just outright buy the pod, and you'll get 20% off of that. Which leads me to the next promotion.

batmanpromo1

To help take the bite off of the required purchase for the free Cave Pod item, TRU is offering a 20% discount on all LEGO Batman Movie purchases. How sweet is that? TLBM sets on sale AND a free Batman polybag set? Yes please.

batmanpromo2

Both promotions run until June 17th, 2017 or while supplies last. Also, it would behoove you to call ahead. The first store I went to didn't get the promo item at all. The LEGO item number is 5004929 if you need it. Happy hunting, y'all!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2017/06/12/toysrus-offers-lego-batman-movie-cave-pod-gwp-20-discount-on-tlbm-sets/
Staff

Re: Toys'R'Us Offers LEGO Batman Movie Cave Pod GWP, 20% Dis

Postby DagsBricks » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:00 am

Knowing TRU, you may be required to buy $37.50 worth of goods to doubly qualify. They'll take off 20%, getting you down to $30, at which point you'll still get the cave pod.
DagsBricks

Postby PurpleDave » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Nah. You take $30 worth of stuff to the register. It rings up for $37.50. They take 20% off of that. You pay MSRP and get a free Battle Pod.v
Everything is Batman! Except Adam West.
PurpleDave

Postby Trooper10 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Or if you have a nice store, you just buy a couple of them at $5.99 -20% (so about $4.79) each
Trooper10

Return to Finds/Deals