Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[CAN] LEGO S@H Sales&Deals: Republic Dropship, Emerald Night

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Re: [CAN] LEGO S@H Sales&Deals: Republic Dropship, Emerald Night

Postby onions » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:44 am

does the AT-AT code seem to be holding steady? if so i'll report it on the front page. the only reason I didn't do it for the at-ot set was it went back to regular price in an instant.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby Claw » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:51 am

onions wrote:does the AT-AT code seem to be holding steady? if so i'll report it on the front page. the only reason I didn't do it for the at-ot set was it went back to regular price in an instant.
Claw

Postby Blacknight » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:03 am

Okay disregard my last issue with the brick separator. Customer service says while the email is wrong, in their system they still have me down for the clone walkers. Also the customer service guy didn't say anything about the code, so go ahead and order, they apparently don't mind this time.
Blacknight

Postby Septemris » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:51 pm

onions wrote:does the AT-AT code seem to be holding steady? if so i'll report it on the front page. the only reason I didn't do it for the at-ot set was it went back to regular price in an instant.

Nope. It's now been zapped. And the Clone Battlepack too.

Emerald night and all power function items are still there.
And they've been joined by most of the NXT stuff.
Plus the Empire State Building and Seattle Space Needle sets.
© Bernard
Septemris

Postby Blacknight » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Can't you just picture the Lego Canada reps arriving at work every morning this week and thinking: "hmmm, how can we mess with them today?" :lol:
Blacknight

Postby lotus10 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:06 pm

The UCS Falcon is currently 0$! Yes, you read that right!
lotus10

Postby Blacknight » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:17 pm

:shock:

Be careful guys, if anyone tries to order this one they might crack down on the whole code thing for good. :lol:
Blacknight

Postby MShiels » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Dang a shopping cart full of stuff, now FULL PRICE, oh well I always wait too long to make final decisions.
ImageIf near Mississauga, come visit us at 2410 Dunwin Drive, Unit 5 - your local Ontario LEGO only store - TRUly the largest selection of LEGO around
And out Bricklink store is http://Shop.LastingToys.Com
MShiels

Postby ricefields » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:39 pm

the emerald train is no longer available with the code so nothing substantial left... so I did ordered the ucs falcon for 1cent. Let's see what happens, likely they will either cancel my order, or charge me $679 plus taxes and shipping and don't tell me about it.
ricefields

Postby Blacknight » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:42 pm

ricefields wrote:the emerald train is no longer available with the code so nothing substantial left... so I did ordered the ucs falcon for 1cent. Let's see what happens, likely they will either cancel my order, or charge me $679 plus taxes and shipping and don't tell me about it.

Keep us updated - how this unfolds is going to be interesting. ;) I bet they'll substitute the Falcon for a brick separator.
Blacknight

Postby sid » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Right now the code is giving the UCS Falcon for $0 - have it in my cart, but as I already own it I fear getting a bill for the real price if I order it.
sid

Postby Blacknight » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:12 pm

There's no way they're going to give the thing away for free, so you're just inviting a hassle with customer service if you try it (and the end of this code in general), but then again who knows?
Blacknight

Postby firestorm » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:20 pm

Hmmmm. this is really interesting and cool ! I tried to place my order yesterday for the emerald night and the clone battle pack at their sale price when the code is added ! A mind of note.... I found this weird thing. In order to receive the key chain AND the discounted price, you have to order the emerald night first. Otherwise the system will automatically detected the sale price and then cancel the key chain offer. So make your order total over $75 first, then place other items !

This is getting really exciting. Whats next for the discounts in Canada i wonder?

sid wrote:Right now the code is giving the UCS Falcon for $0 - have it in my cart, but as I already own it I fear getting a bill for the real price if I order it.

LOL. I really hope its $0. But i do doubt they won't do that. They probably will substitue it with something else or offer a compareable item.
firestorm

Postby firestorm » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Hey guys. I just orderd the millenium falcon for $0.00 ! Thanks. All i had to pay was $5.95 shipping. lol.

But i didn't get the key chain for some reason.
firestorm

Postby meeotch » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:09 pm

I thought you guys were kidding so I tried it out. This is the first time in my life I ever wished I lived in Canada! XD
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Postby firestorm » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:19 pm

meeotch wrote:I thought you guys were kidding so I tried it out. This is the first time in my life I ever wished I lived in Canada!

Ya its quite awesome ! For the first time, we get to pay USA pricing in CANADIAN dollar for certain sets. The millenium falcon is a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet deal !
firestorm

Postby meeotch » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Well, I really hope you get it. That's on helluva glitch!
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Postby Blacknight » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Someone at Lego is going to be in a lot of trouble tomorrow. XD

My guess is that for those who ordered it, Lego will not allow you to have it for free but might give you some kind of discount on it (25% off) to compensate you instead. However, I worry they may be so burned by this free Falcon extravaganza (if a lot of people actually try to order this), they may be much more careful with codes in the future which is bad news for us. :( That's why I'm not going to try ordering the Falcon, that and the fact I decided long ago to pass on it due to lack of space in my home and lack of an interior on the model. I got my discount on the dropship so I've pushed my luck already and that's more than good enough for me this round.
Blacknight

Postby firestorm » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Blacknight wrote:Someone at Lego is going to be in a lot of trouble tomorrow.

Yup, and i bet its most likely the people who made the coupon code for Canada...

To be honest, I wished i would have ordered the emerald night and clone battle pack yesterday. But i hesitate cause I'm not a train fan and I already have 3 clone packs which i brought from Zellers for $10 each. However, I really wanted to buy the republic dropship with AT-OT. With the discount, the set is much more affordable and seems to be more of the right price. $250 = $125 for each vehicle. If you look in contrast, the republic gunship cost $140 and AT-TE cost $120. Otherwise, i would never pay $350 for that set.

And just wondering for those who got the motorized AT-AT, how much was it?

My fingers are still crossed for the falcon.... i haven't receive my order confirmation yet..... i'm starting to worry....
Last edited by firestorm on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
firestorm

Postby Blacknight » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Don't worry, the order confirmation always takes a little while to arrive. The only thing is, as I've just found out with the brick separator glitch, what the email says is not necessarily what you'll actually be getting. :S
Blacknight

PreviousNext

Return to Finds/Deals