Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

[CAN] LEGO S@H Sales&Deals: Republic Dropship, Emerald Night

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Re: [CAN] LEGO S@H Sales&Deals: Republic Dropship, Emerald Night

Postby firestorm » Tue May 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Ara wrote:Count your blessings and grab the Falcon now while you can. I've been unhappy with the prohibitive price since it came out. And now I'm even unhappier because even at this price I can't part with that kind of money right now. Me haz teh sad

Ara, if you actually talk to the lego rep on phone and complain that its "unfair" that we receive the same discount as the public when LEGO made a mistake for $0.00, they might let you get FREE Shipping. I talked to them about it and was able to get FREE shipping for the compensation($25.50 value of shipping cost). However, it still depends on which rep you get.

Also the bscd29 code for $5 off no longer works for Canadians. Seems like the reps are getting into trouble because they had to "override" the price system to give us the discount. You can't apply it online as its only for USA.
firestorm

Postby Septemris » Thu May 07, 2009 1:26 pm

I can finally rest. I got my dropship yesterday!

We had a brief meeting yesterday evening but our first official date is tonight.
I don't know what I'm gonna wear yet. :p
© Bernard
Septemris

Postby Inzane » Thu May 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Ara wrote:Count your blessings and grab the Falcon now while you can. I've been unhappy with the prohibitive price since it came out. And now I'm even unhappier because even at this price I can't part with that kind of money right now. Me haz teh sad :(

I know exactly what you mean. Even $509.99 CDN + shipping seems like too much money to part with right now for that set. I didn't pull the trigger on May 3-4th, so no poster for me. But I noticed that it's still there for sale on the site today, still tempting me to buy it.

But I don't know... perhaps I should wait.
Inzane

Postby Ara » Thu May 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Inzane wrote:But I don't know... perhaps I should wait.

I see no reason to wait. Grab it if you can. I doubt it will go down in price any futher because this is an unprecidented event brought on by a web developer's error. And this thread has split topics.
Ara

Postby MShiels » Thu May 07, 2009 2:58 pm

BSCD29 canada was never entitled too, that's a brickmaster discount code. I have some from brickmaster subscriptions I have shipped to USA, but for sure they don't work up here.
ImageIf near Mississauga, come visit us at 2410 Dunwin Drive, Unit 5 - your local Ontario LEGO only store - TRUly the largest selection of LEGO around
And out Bricklink store is http://Shop.LastingToys.Com
MShiels

Postby onions » Thu May 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Ara wrote:
Inzane wrote:But I don't know... perhaps I should wait.

I see no reason to wait. Grab it if you can. I doubt it will go down in price any futher because this is an unprecidented event brought on by a web developer's error. And this thread has split topics.

so it has nothing to do with the May the Fourth promotion? are you sure about that?
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby firestorm » Thu May 07, 2009 5:08 pm

MShiels wrote:BSCD29 canada was never entitled too, that's a brickmaster discount code. I have some from brickmaster subscriptions I have shipped to USA, but for sure they don't work up here.

Yes i know it was a brickmaster code. It never works online. only way to do it is if you cross your finger and talk to the reps. They will override it and give me $5 off. I did it 3 times already ever since the code came out. But now, i attempt to use the code several times and each time they wont' let me saying its USA only.

I was wondering anyway we can get brickmaster from Canada? I know brickmater is USA exclusive. But i'm missing out on all those awesome star wars mini sets !!!
firestorm

Previous

Return to Finds/Deals