Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Pre-order The LEGO Movie, Get Vitruvius

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

The LEGO Movie Released Today

Postby Staff » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:59 am

Today is June 17th which is release day for The LEGO Movie on disc format. It's been available digitally for a while now, but us LEGO nerds are only in it for the minifigs, am I right? Despite the self-imposed pre-order embargo by Amazon, they are now shipping and selling The Everything Is Awesome edition. If you haven't pre-ordered, the current asking price for is $34.99. This should be the same price at Walmart but at the time of this writing, their site wasn't functioning preventing me from verifying the price.

Target.com also has the movie in stock along with a deal: buy The LEGO Movie and a LEGO videogame or toy and get $10 off. The deal online doesn't state this, but the discount will only be applied if you select 70802 Bad Cop's Pursuit, 70805 Trash Chomper, or 70804 Ice Cream Machine or The LEGO Movie videogame for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U or 3DS. This deal is also good in stores.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2014/06/17/the-lego-movie-released-today/
Staff

Re: Pre-order The LEGO Movie, Get Vitruvius

Postby bacon1986 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:37 am

Here's the link to Target's offer which also shows exactly which sets are available for the $10 off. Just like Staff said, there are just 3 Lego Movie sets that qualify, or any version of the Lego movie Videogame.
Want to know how much your LEGO investment is worth?
Visit BrickPicker.com: LEGO Price and Investing Guide
bacon1986

Postby RfAurora » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Now all we need is a Ghost Vetruvius minifigure.
RfAurora

Postby rodiziorobs » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Just picked this up at Target today-I got just the DVD/Blu-ray combo rather than the Exclusive edition (the extra 13 bucks for the minifig wasn't worth it to me), plus the Ice Cream Machine set, which had been discounted by $5 already. $22 for the movie, plus $25 for the set (344 pcs), minus $10 in savings = $37 total, a great deal to me. Not to mention that I paid using $15 in Target gift cards I already had. Awesome!
rodiziorobs

Postby banthafodder » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:05 pm

RfAurora wrote:Now all we need is a Ghost Vetruvius minifigure.

Honestly that is what I was really hoping for, complete with string. That would have been awesome.
banthafodder

Postby Mofo Jones » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:46 pm

i picked up the DVD/Blu-ray combo for the same reason as rodiziorobs. I don't have a 3D TV and the extras just weren't worth the asking price. If I really want Vitruvius, I'll track him down on the secondary market.
Will Tactically Consult for money, food or LEGO.
Mofo Jones
Staff Writer

Postby onions » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:32 am

banthafodder wrote:
RfAurora wrote:Now all we need is a Ghost Vetruvius minifigure.

Honestly that is what I was really hoping for, complete with string. That would have been awesome.

i'd like to third this notion. that scene had me cracking up uncontrollably.
onions
Founder
Founder

Previous

Return to Finds/Deals