Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Amazon Discounts 79104 The Shellraiser Street Chase

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Amazon Discounts 79104 The Shellraiser Street Chase

Postby Staff » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:22 am

79104 The Shellraiser Street Chase

Have you seen just the raw vomit that is Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I won't post the images here for 1) once seen, cannot be unseen, and 2) I don't want to sully the homepage. Rebel against the overbloated ego that is Bay and his ability to rend franchises into oblivion and treat yourself to some Nickelodeon TMNT toys. Amazon is currently discounting 79104 The Shellraiser Street Chase by 25%, bringing the asking price down to $44.99 before any tax if applicable. Set will ship for free. Granted it's probably the worst set out of the current line, but it's leagues better than anything Bay will do with the movie.
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2014/02/11/amazon-discounts-79104-the-shellraiser-street-chase/
Staff

Re: Amazon Discounts 79104 The Shellraiser Street Chase

Postby Brakster » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:06 pm

I saw this set on clearance at WalMart for $40 a couple weeks ago and almost picked it up but didn't. However, just yesterday I was at Target and saw it on clearance for $29.98! I couldn't pass this up. While it may be the worst set of the line, I'm still hoping to use it to build a Party Wagon like Orion Pax.
Brakster

Return to Finds/Deals