Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

21104 NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover Now Available

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

21104 NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover Now Available

Postby Staff » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:49 am

21104 NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover

Just about forgot about this one. The LEGO CUUSOO winner for Fall of 2012 is now available. 21104 NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover is the fourth submission to reach set status and will run you $29.99 for 295 pieces. This set was designed by real Curiosity Rover engineer, Stephen Pakbaz. If you want to read more about Stephen and the project and maybe watch a little video of him, you can check out this CUUSOO blog post, LEGO® NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover Available January 1st.

Congratulations again, Stephen!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2014/01/01/21104-nasa-mars-science-laboratory-curiosity-rover-now-available/
Staff

Re: 21104 NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover Now A

Postby riotact » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:00 am

Called my local Lego Store yesterday to make sure that they'd have this set in-stock before I drove over there today, and I was told it's going to be an on-line only exclusive for awhile... Really bummed out that I can't just go walk in and pick it up. So the only options are to order it and pay $7 s/h, or order enough product to get free shipping. And since it's not available in stores they can't order it in store and waive the shipping fee.
riotact

Postby Perijove » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:30 am

Thanks! It looks like it sold out in the US in less than seven hours and won't be available again until January 20th. I'm glad that it is selling well yet sad that not everyone has been able to get it yet.
Perijove

Postby Brick_Obession » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Order this from Shop @ Home Canada this morning.

I noticed that there is only one per customer and they are sold out both in the USA and Canada right now. They are expecting more in by January 20th ish.
"The future is a consequence of the present"
Brick_Obession

Postby twbooth » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Had the same experience as riotact and Brick_Obsession in the Austin Lego Store and Shop@Home USA.

Plus, with the limit of 1, you are kinda stuck with the $7 shipping since (currently) Free Shipping only comes with $75 orders. (without ordering additional stuff at their full price, of course). Would have been nice to see a 2x limit and $50 FS threshold. Oh well. I'm also backordered till Jan20, when I ordered at 11am CST. :-/
twbooth

Return to Finds/Deals