Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

The LEGO Movie Sets Now Available at LEGO [email protected]

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Re: The LEGO Movie Sets Now Available at LEGO [email protected]

Postby majortom » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:51 am

Fly away from Deputron and Sheriff Not-a-robot and horse with The LEGO® Movie Getaway Glider with moveable wings, cow horns and tail wings

Movable cow horns?! Well, I for one cannot wait to get me some movable cow horns...

In all seriousness, these sets look pretty fun, reminds me of that time travel theme from the 90s.

Postby dWhisper » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:08 am

No, movable wings... (comma) cow horns. I neglected to call out the horns in my review. They look cool, but they're just longhorns. There is a review up for it, one that I did, and I was less than impressed with the set.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.

Postby Mandalorian Candidat » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:09 am

TRU has been selling the minifigures for $2.99 instead of $3+. There were about 5-6 boxes at the TRU I went to and I couldn't find a single mermaid. Not too impressed with this batch...possibly because the movie just seems meh to me. I like the Abraham Lincoln, Panda Suit Guy, Senor Nacho, and Robot Hillbilly figures, though.
Mandalorian Candidat

Return to Finds/Deals