Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Walmart Friday 30% off ALL Lego

Post your sales news here. Open forum. No Special Access Required!

Walmart Friday 30% off ALL Lego

Postby thegremlin » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:59 am

Title says just about everything you need to know.

Friday 8 am - 2 pm Walmart is cutting Lego prices 30% Across the Board ...

Links:

http://bfads.net/Walmart-Adds-Two-Pages ... -Friday-Ad
http://www.walmart.com/cp/1163542?povid ... 39.4049-L0

First link actually shows the upcoming print ad.

Happy Thanksgiving All ...
thegremlin
thegremlin

Re: Walmart Friday 30% off ALL Lego

Postby onions » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:15 am

i think they win black friday deals.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby etcknight » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:01 pm

I was surprised how few people were in the Lego aisle when the sale started? Seemed to be the same scene at 2 Walmarts I stopped by. Think it was just the lull between the Thursday "early" crowd, and the Friday "late risers" crowds? One Walmart had a really crappy selection of left-overs, but the 2nd Walmart had a pretty full aisle including some Millenium Falcons, Jabba Sail Barges, and Super Heroes sets. No luck finding the 2013 SW Advent Calender this year though.
etcknight

Postby andy64 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:41 am

Thanks a lot of posting this a few days ago. I was able to buy a lot of Lego stuff at great prices. I'm sure I over-spent but I'll have to figure that out later. Thanks a bunch! Andy
andy64

Postby ufjason » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:53 pm

They had the BF box/buckets for $10.50, half a pallet full at the store near my parents. Was in no mood to haul them back so they can clearance them out later. Too bad they had the eye prints all over the bricks.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby SevFalcon » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:39 pm

ufjason wrote:They had the BF box/buckets for $10.50, half a pallet full at the store near my parents. Was in no mood to haul them back so they can clearance them out later. Too bad they had the eye prints all over the bricks.

I picked up a box on Thursday evening for $15. Went back next morning for the sale and picked up the box for $10.50 like you mentioned. Great deal.
SevFalcon

Return to Finds/Deals