Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

review of STAP polybag

The official Lego set review forum. Please read the Guidelines before posting!

review of STAP polybag

Postby uruk-hailordoflords » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:48 pm

it's very accuarte so i juts say it makes a good parts pack and a good set. i love it. on of the best polybags i have.
bow to the will of LOTR! urukhailordoflords
uruk-hailordoflords

Re: review of STAP polybag

Postby Rook » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Really!? :facepalm: Look at some other reviews and then make yours look like theirs. ;)

http://www.fbtb.net/reviews/
Yea, though I walk through the valley...
Rook

Re: review of STAP polybag

Postby dWhisper » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 am

I understand you're eager to contribute your opinions of the new sets here, and we really do welcome that. But these aren't reviews, they're comments on the set. If you want to do a full-on review of a set, feel free to create a brand new topic with it in there. But for stuff like this, just reply to a thread, please. Otherwise, it should go in the normal forum, because, to be honest, these aren't reviews at all.

For now, I'm going to lock all of these threads. Please, take a trip around the CoC and Guidelines forums. You don't need to reply to yourself, just use edit. You don't need to start a topic for each idea out there, you can consolidate. And if you're not going to put in pictures or more thoughts, they're not reviews.
If the above post didn't offend you, you're probably reading it wrong.
dWhisper

Return to Reviews