Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Review: 7117 Gresh

The official Lego set review forum. Please read the Guidelines before posting!

Review: 7117 Gresh

Postby BIONICOOL » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:05 am

THE BUILD:

Gresh has the same Av-Matoran build as all the other Stars, except a bit of armor: new armor. This claw-like armor can be found only in this set, which is another reason to get it. Gresh stands out also because of his lime green pieces, a pleasure to the eye.

THE PIECES:

As I said above, Gresh has some interesting pieces. Half of this set is either recolored or new, which is great. He has a new lime green mask, my favorite mask ever. The color scheme fits well on him. He also has new claw-like armor, and a recolored sword, Glatorian fist, and exterior.

THE PLAYABILITY:

Gresh is a cute little character to play with. The other Stars make it fun for battle scenes with him, the weapons are awesome, and he is kind-of poseable.

CONCLUSION:

Play: 10/10 (really good)
Pose: 4/10 (not full experience)
Pieces: 9/10 (great selection)
Build: 2/10 (simple; not the best)
Overall: 25% (good job LEGO)

BIONICOOL

Re: Review: 7117 Gresh

Postby Tilius » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:45 am

I don't even own the set and I could've written a better review than that. You're just saying what you can see. It's a few sentences, no original photos, and you say 25% is good? Pfft.

Try harder next time, or not at all. This is why other Lego fans assume Bionicle fans are either kids or just thick. It doesn't make us look good.

- Tilius
Tilius

Re: Review: 7117 Gresh

Postby irmasturcheeflol » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:58 am

Um... do you even own this set I have seen better reviews on the LEGO website.
Series 1: Cowboy, Indian, Clown, Diver, Spaceman, Zombie, Robot, Forestman, Skater.
irmasturcheeflol

Return to Reviews