Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

7133 - Tusken Raider Encounter

The official Lego set review forum. Please read the Guidelines before posting!

7133 - Tusken Raider Encounter

Postby HugefanLEGO » Tue May 26, 2009 10:22 am

This is a brilliant set! It has three wiked figures: Anakin Skywalker, two tusken raiders! The moisture evaporaters have some absolute wicked bricks. The speeder is made from a cool colour! The front easily falls to peices though.
:cool:
HugefanLEGO

Re: 7133 - Tusken Raider Encounter

Postby meeotch » Tue May 26, 2009 11:00 am

Best. Set. Evar.
"Always carefully check the source of your internet quotes" - Abraham Lincoln
meeotch

Postby Legomancer » Tue May 26, 2009 11:05 am

After wishing the Blockade Runner (with the all-new dark red!!) was mine, this set helped me get my hands on some of those pieces, among other things. Plus: cheap!! My parents like that in a set… XD :| :'(
Legomancer

Postby Solo » Tue May 26, 2009 11:15 am

That "Forum rules" link in the pink bar above isn't just there to subvert your manliness...
dWhisper wrote:So here's the story, morning glories, the review forum is back! It's going to remained relatively unchanged from the previous forum on Old FBTB. The basic guidelines...

1. Want to write a review? Anyone is free to create a new review thread here, but only one thread per set. That means you should search the forum to see if the set you want to review has been posted. If not, go nuts, create a new thread. If it does, post your review as a reply in that thread. 1st party reviews only (in other words, your words, not a copy/paste from another site!)

2. Thread titles need to look like this: Set Number - Set Name Review. So a review thread for the Republic Attack Shuttle's review thread will look like this: 8019 - Republic Attack Shuttle Review.

3. Discussions need to surround the set, the review, or the like. No off-topic stuff, no thread-crapping, and no whining about things like how much you hate the Clone Wars figures (unless that's part of your review).

4. If a review exists, just post your review in the same thread as a reply.

Any questions? Ask a staff member!
That's all there is to it. So have fun, and review away!
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Return to Reviews