Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Hi steve

A Member of LEGO Company's staff drops in here from time to time to answer questions from LEGO fans like you.

Hi steve

Postby CommanderFox » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi steve I was wondering if the price for the 10195 star wars set could be brought down and if this would be possible then also the 7751 and the 7752 star wars sets be brought down in price, as the pricing for New Zealand is a bit to high and some of the bigger sets cannot be afforded by younger people such as me who dont have a job to pay for it :(
I understand if this is impoosible but please think of bringing future sets down in price ;) ;) .
Thanks
CommanderFox
CommanderFox

Re: Hi steve

Postby Solo » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:04 pm

I think you've completely misinterpreted the intent of this forum... ;)
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby Draykov » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:07 pm

While you're at it Steve, could you please make cancer less serious and invent a new tasty breakfast meat product to go with maple syrup? Thanks.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby theJudeAbides » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Also, could you fix the US economy. It's a real mess right now, but I figure a LEGO representative such as yourself should be able to handle it.
The beauty of a LEGO MOC is not the elements that go into it, but the way those elements are put together.
theJudeAbides

Postby Solo » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Oh come on you two. It's not like he was asking anything like that. I guess this is my fault for not locking this when I posted.
                                                                                                                           Image
Solo

Postby speaknspell » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:18 am

I know Don locked the topic, but I needed to point out that Bacon is awesome with maple syrup.

Steve
Steve's Blog - Partially Obvious
speaknspell

Return to Ask LEGO