Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Question regarding the mini-figure range series 1

A Member of LEGO Company's staff drops in here from time to time to answer questions from LEGO fans like you.

Question regarding the mini-figure range series 1

Postby Marty » Fri May 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Hello Steve, I have recently placed an order on the Shop @ home site and noticed that the new mini-figures have shown up, but as yet no details of when & where they're coming.
This is something which would be good to clear up, once and for all, by yourself and not the rumor mill.
I won't bore you with all the details, but it would be nice to know if Australia is getting them, and that they're not just limited to shop @ home or other exclusive chain stores & countries.

Also a bit of praise here, while browsing the Lego S@H site, I came across a little Lego fairy keyring I'd never seen before.
I needed something unique for my daughters birthday cake, and when I saw this. That was it!, why haven't Lego promoted this more, I've never even heard of this, in a set or otherwise?
I'm sure there are many out there that would welcome this, and it sure beats what the bakeries have.
I'm removing the keyring "by the way", it looks better, safer too.

Once again, thank you Steve for reading this and if I have over stepped the mark, I'm sorry.

Regards Marty
Marty

Re: Question regarding the mini-figure range series 1

Postby Draykov » Sun May 16, 2010 7:30 am

I called my local LEGO store to see if they had them yet. They didn't. I didn't get any clear-cut answers regarding availability: maybe June online and maybe this Fall in stores.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby vynsane » Sun May 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Draykov wrote:maybe June online and maybe this Fall in stores.

The new June 2010 calendar says Minifigs series 1 will be available on the 21st:
http://brickset.com/news/article/?ID=659

EDIT: Opinions are that the calendar might not reflect the actual dates they are made available, and more that they just needed to place the information in that space because it was all that was available.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Brickset reviews
vynsane

Postby bigospedros » Mon May 17, 2010 9:33 am

Nice that the 2 answers so far are about America and not Australia ;)

Anyway, Brickset are reporting that Toyworld now have the figs in Australia. They also suggest that http://www.bricksdownunder.com/ is a good resource for Aussie lego fans :)
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Postby Draykov » Mon May 17, 2010 12:22 pm

bigospedros wrote:Nice that the 2 answers so far are about America and not Australia ;)

Somehow, the only info I had about Australia ("they like Vegemite over there") didn't seem as relevant.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby Marty » Wed May 19, 2010 4:34 am

firstly, thanks for the info regarding the figures, most helpful, now I've just noticed that they're on Lego shop @ home to buy! $3.99 AUD per figure, and you don't get a choice, but you knew that anyway.
Thanks again, Marty
Marty

Return to Ask LEGO