Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Toys-R-Us=sad

A Member of LEGO Company's staff drops in here from time to time to answer questions from LEGO fans like you.

Toys-R-Us=sad

Postby irmasturcheeflol » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:43 am

Recently TRU has been raising their prices WAY above MSRP and not just a dollar or 2 either most are 5-14 dollars above MSRP. Are they allowed to do this? Is LEGO benefiting from this? If not could you please do something? I ALMOST bought one of the battlepacks the other day until I saw it was 14.99. Just check the website to see for yourself.
Series 1: Cowboy, Indian, Clown, Diver, Spaceman, Zombie, Robot, Forestman, Skater.
irmasturcheeflol

Re: Toys-R-Us=sad

Postby Bulls_Eye » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:42 am

As frustrating as it is, the S does stand for suggested. While there can be price minimums set for some products, retailers can sell things for as high as they want.
Bulls_Eye

Re: Toys-R-Us=sad

Postby GIR3691 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:14 am

irmasturcheeflol wrote:1.Recently TRU has been raising their prices WAY above MSRP and not just a dollar or 2 either most are 5-14 dollars above MSRP. 2.Are they allowed to do this? 3.Is LEGO benefiting from this? 4.If not could you please do something? I ALMOST bought one of the battlepacks the other day until I saw it was 14.99. 5.Just check the website to see for yourself.

1.We know.
2. Yes.
3. No.
4. Don't shop there?
5.See number 1.
>>[email protected] <<
GIR3691
Staff Writer

Return to Ask LEGO