Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

What's with the stinky maps?

A Member of LEGO Company's staff drops in here from time to time to answer questions from LEGO fans like you.

What's with the stinky maps?

Postby thepatient » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:57 pm

I went to LEGOland this weekend, and this is the third time I've been to the park. Everytime I go in, I get the complimentary map of the park. Everytime I pick them up they have this sewage smell to them. The entrance to the park reaks from these things. I always thought it was the bathrooms at the entrance, but no, it's the maps. Then I get that wiff of stink evertime I open the map to figure out what ride to go on next. I received a map once in the mail before the first time I went, and it didn't stink, but the ones at the park...my god it's horrendous :shock: . Is that done to keep people moving along so as not to clog the entrance or something? What the word on the street?
<O> <O>
"Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room." -Winston Churchill
thepatient

Re: What's with the stinky maps?

Postby copyright » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:19 am

Wow, what a funny question!

I am going to warn you, might pose this question to Ryan moreso than Steve, since LEGO doesn't fully own and no longer operates the LEGOland parks. Ryan may be able to confirm or deny your observation.
Jeremy/Copyright -:- FBTB member since 12 Apr 2002
8 years on FBTB and still a n00b
copyright

Return to Ask LEGO