Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Store Calendars

A Member of LEGO Company's staff drops in here from time to time to answer questions from LEGO fans like you.

Store Calendars

Postby bigospedros » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:34 am

As I'm sure most of us are aware, there are monthly A4 calendar sheets in all of the various bricks & mortar Lego stores in the US and UK (not sure about Germany?). Now, not all us live that near to the stores so can't just pop in and pick one up, so how about making them available online ?

I know if I could access them regularly then I would make more trips to Brighton to that store ... I would also be able to make sure I go on the days when you have events etc. This is good for me but also good for you guys as I highly doubt I could go to the Lego store and NOT buy something ;)

Please make it happen ...

*edit*

I realise that Lego.com has a list of events per store, but that's not quite the same as having the calendar ... as the list just refers to building events rather than days when you have deals etc

I also realise that for some of the US stores, there is a scan of the calendar, but it's neither readable nor particularly up to date.
bigospedros
Staff Writer

Re: Store Calendars

Postby infallible » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:55 am

Agreed. In fact, I mentioned putting the calendars online in the AFOL/TFOL survey that was just posted. Nearest store to me is in Houston, but I'd make a special trip during good events.
infallible

Re: Store Calendars

Postby speaknspell » Tue May 12, 2009 11:58 am

sure, I'll pass this along.

Steve
Steve's Blog - Partially Obvious
speaknspell

Return to Ask LEGO