Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

May 3rd/4th Exclusive Offer

A Member of LEGO Company's staff drops in here from time to time to answer questions from LEGO fans like you.

May 3rd/4th Exclusive Offer

Postby The Brain » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi Steve,

I noticed this question in the May 3rd/4th exclusive SW offer if you purchase from S@H on those dates. I can't seem to find the answer anywhere, so I was wondering if you could tell us: how much money needs to be spent in order to qualify for receiving the "exclusive offer?"

Thanks a ton.
I am the brain, that which keeps you sane
I think your thoughts, I feel your pain
I am able to control both body and soul
I am never asleep, and I make you whole.
The Brain

Re: May 3rd/4th Exclusive Offer

Postby bigj22 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:18 pm

hi, i'm not positive if this is that offer or not but today I received my AT OT Walker and with it came a flier saying "EXCLUSIVE OFFER" You get a SHADOW TROOPER keychain for 1 penny with a $75.00 order.Thats your next order , not the one you get. I was bummed out a little because I spent so much money and they still would not give it to me. They told me I had to make another purchase. Bummer
bigj22

Postby onions » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:52 pm

that is not it. S@H typically has penny promos only advertised on the inserts that are included with every order.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby bigj22 » Sat May 02, 2009 9:12 pm

wow, I cant beleive I stayed up for what announcement??? I received an email from LEGO talking about the chance to win the Falcon before midnight. To me this was a big dissapointment. I was expecting a little more of a surprise. Anyone else?
bigj22

Postby onions » Sat May 02, 2009 9:42 pm

there are three offers.
- falcon at 25% off
- free poster with any lego star wars purchase
- automatically entered to win #5, 6, or 7 limited numbered first production run with your lego star wars purchase.

gonna lock this thread since there are so many other ones floating around regarding this deal.
onions
Founder
Founder

Return to Ask LEGO