Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Ninjago 2014 set images

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Ninjago 2014 set images

Postby ufjason » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:36 am

Sorry for the size of the images, just don't know how to post them to fit in the forum width. All of the links are clickable to view the images that don't fit. It's funny, I was never a fan of the spinning gimmick but I did love some of the building sets from the first years of Ninjago and the show definitely played on my like of this theme. Can't say nearly the same for Chima (with the exception of Eris' Interceptor which is pretty cool).

Last edited by ufjason on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Re: Ninjago 2014!

Postby ufjason » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:38 am

Last edited by ufjason on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby ufjason » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:40 am

ImageImage
Last edited by ufjason on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ufjason

Postby ufjason » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:42 am

ufjason

Re: Ninjago 2014 set images

Postby noveltynostalgia » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:45 am

The weapons are awesome. Can't wait to get these.
noveltynostalgia

Return to Original Themes