Earn Double the VIP Points on everly shop.LEGO.com purchase!  Valid April 1-15, 2014.

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

FBTB Announces HeartlakeFriends.com

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

FBTB Announces HeartlakeFriends.com

Postby Staff » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Heartlake Friends

Today, on the one year anniversary of LEGO Friends, I'm proud to officially announce the launch of a new blog: Heartlake Friends. The goal of Heartlake Friends is to take an unbiased position to look past the noise of any perceived controversy and celebrate all the positive aspects and outcomes from LEGO Friends. Me being an adult male, I'm not exactly the target audience for the line, so this is where my wife steps in. She'll be managing the content and together with our three year old daughter, we hope to make a compelling blog that you'll want to visit and maybe even share with us your thoughts and stories on your experiences with LEGO Friends.

The site has been in soft launch mode for a couple of days now while we work out the kinks and get things set up but today seemed to be the perfect day to make the announcement. And to celebrate the official launch, Heartlake Friends is having a giveaway! There are three chances to win some really cool prizes:

• Giveaway #1: Register on the Heartlake Friends site AND post a comment on the 1 year anniversary post. One registered user will be selected at random as the winner. The prize? 1 copy of 3185 Summer Riding Camp (MSRP $99.99).

• Giveaway #2: Like us on Facebook. One liker will be selected at random as the winner. The prize? 1 copy of 3315 Olivia's House (MSRP $69.99).

• Giveaway #3: Follow us on Twitter. One follower will be selected at random as the winner. The prize? 1 copy of 3189 Heartlake Stables (MSRP $49.99).

You can enter all three giveaways but you can win only once. The deadline to enter all three giveaways is 11:59pm PST December 31, 2012. Winners will be announced in early January and will be contacted by either email, facebook message, or twitter direct message.

We hope you like what you see and visit Heartlake Friends often!
---
Permalink: http://www.fbtb.net/2012/12/19/fbtb-announces-heartlakefriends-com/
Staff

Re: FBTB Announces HeartlakeFriends.com

Postby stawas » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Great idea. My 6 year old loves the line and her brothers enjoy helping her build plus it keeps her out of their LEGO
stawas

Postby crazybirdman » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:32 pm

intriguing. I've noticed the same thing as everyone else. My daughter loves them, and builds whatever she wants.
crazybirdman

Postby synbiote » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:11 am

great idea.
Maybe the misses will gain interest in friends again..and allow me to get some more partpacks :).
synbiote

Return to Original Themes