Travel the dunes with the LEGO� Star Wars™ Ultimate Collector Series Sancrawler™

FBTB - From Bricks To Bothans

Follow us: RSS
News? Questions? Comments? Email!

Galaxy Squad - First Look

Though we don't cover them in detail on FBTB, we all still love our Castle, Pirates, and Space LEGO too.

Re: Galaxy Squad - First Look

Postby ufjason » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:26 am

Wow. I had no idea that was the name of that CMF. For some reason I thought it was space marine.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby Draykov » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Given that the Cuusoo project now known as Space Troopers (which uses some of the same elements) was, until recently, known as Space Marines, that's understandable. Turns out the term "Space Marine" is somehow copyrighted.
Hail Space!
Draykov

Postby ufjason » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Space marines are from Warhammer 40000 I think. Colonial marines are from Aliens. I just started going through the minifigures and I think a lot of the prerelease names are what I've been calling the figures even though they have official names when they're launched. I think we might see the armor show up in regular sets, so far the only thing I've seen is the gamestop Lex Luthor with the torso armor but no helmet.
eBay store, contact me if you'd like to perform trades from my inventory. I'm looking for original genosian fighers, second version a-wing fighters and tie bombers. I may be interested in other sets so let me know what you have.
ufjason

Postby onions » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:33 pm

ufjason wrote:What is Galaxy Patrol?

my ocd defined.

the armor and helmet is making an apperance in series 9 minifigs as well under the guise of an alien avenger.

pretty ugly if you ask me.
onions
Founder
Founder

Postby ufjason » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:39 pm

My OCD says the topic was regular sets and CMFs are not sets so =P.

P.S. before you say 30164 Lex Luthor isn't a set, there are instructions and you build both the gun and the three blocks to be destroyed!
ufjason

Previous

Return to Original Themes